London Transit Commission

GM artic 5001

Okay enough with the Facebook drama ladies and let's get back on the topic before we lose this one too

Anyways does anyone know where I can find any of the retired buses that were sent off property??

Good question. I've wondered where GM New Look numbered 142 to 155 went.

well guess you must not have anything better to do. cause i never did that....

Your joking right? Vivablack replied to it, I specifically recall that. Why are we wasting our time arguing with you when you know you are wrong!!?

As far as I know most of the retired classics were scrapped(?).

Your joking right? Vivablack replied to it, I specifically recall that. Why are we wasting our time arguing with you when you know you are wrong!!?

As far as I know most of the retired classics were scrapped(?).

I know some of the classics were at some place by Windsor and I think the II's were there too

Not sure what your trying to pull, I saw it too. Unless all of us somehow had the exact same dream.

well you all know each other on here anyway by the looks of it. so since you do I'm not going to put it pass you to all have the same story .... so anyway I'm not going to be accused of something I did not do... anyone who can control the board and it's post and threads is the only one who can assume responsibility for the bogus posts and threads... so you can remove me from the list of suspects thank you

well you all know each other on here anyway by the looks of it. so since you do I'm not going to put it pass you to all have the same story .... so anyway I'm not going to be accused of something I did not do... anyone who can control the board and it's post and threads is the only one who can assume responsibility for the bogus posts and threads... so you can remove me from the list of suspects thank you

Just so we are clear..... Someone has hacked your account, and posted that you got into KT? Why exactly would someone want to do that? Hmmmm..... The plot thickens.....

Just so we are clear..... Someone has hacked your account, and posted that you got into KT? Why exactly would someone want to do that? Hmmmm..... The plot thickens.....

I don't know you tell me? someone on here has it out for me. so while you tell me that tell me this. what did these threads say or the posts that i supposedly left say.

i know 223,234,235,236,242,243,248 didnt have covered back windows last spring when we were there.. from what i see in my photos

also you can add 228 to that retired list

With them running again, it also brings back additional branches of a couple of routes...the 2C and the 6A.

Seeing that the 6A-Richmond is accessible, have Classics been seen out there? (I'd usually look at the Real Time Bus Monitor to find out, but as of late, it's been giving my 'net problems.

With them running again, it also brings back additional branches of a couple of routes...the 2C and the 6A.

Seeing that the 6A-Richmond is accessible, have Classics been seen out there? (I'd usually look at the Real Time Bus Monitor to find out, but as of late, it's been giving my 'net problems.

Not yet but classes at the UWO have not begun as far as I know. The real time bus monitor shows route 6 only in the mornings.

Anyways does anyone know where I can find any of the retired buses that were sent off property??

Most of the retired London buses are sent to Cory's auto wreckers at Clarke Road and Gore Road. They have been going there for years (back to the days of the Can Car Brills). The problem is that Cory's cuts them up almost right away so you will never see them there. Cory's also has a huge steel fence surrounding the property so you can't see them from the street even if they are there.

It has only been less than a week since the MCI Classics have resumed revenue service. As far as I know, all the units in the 222-250 set (not including 228, 240 and 241 which are retired) have seen service except 226, 233, 243, 245 and 249.

EDIT: 243, 233, 245 and 249 are active. (updated Sept).

226 is in service. (updated 5 Oct).

It has only been less than a week since the MCI Classics have resumed revenue service. As far as I know, all the units in the 222-250 set (not including 228, 240 and 241 which are retired) have seen service except 226, 233, 243, 245 and 249.

222 has the back window covered.

242 and 248 have back windows.

• 3 weeks later...
222 has the back window covered.

242 and 248 have back windows.

I was in London on Friday, so using the observations by lap_screw, MCI Classic and myself, here is the updated list of Classics with rear windows:

Rear Windows - 223, 234, 235, 236, 242, 243, 246, 248

Covered Rear Windows - 222, 225, 231, 237, 239, 244, 247, 250

• 4 weeks later...
Most of the retired London buses are sent to Cory's auto wreckers at Clarke Road and Gore Road. They have been going there for years (back to the days of the Can Car Brills). The problem is that Cory's cuts them up almost right away so you will never see them there. Cory's also has a huge steel fence surrounding the property so you can't see them from the street even if they are there.

anyone have an official updated list of active Classics still running in LTC, especially i am interested in which of them are in new scheme, thanx

I was given information by the supervisor in London on Saturday during the TTS charter on the fate of Invero #434.

They are waiting for the insurance costs to be determined. If they find that the costs are managable, that bus will be fixed up. Although to be honest, that Invero, along with #439, which almost look alike in the way they had burned up, might not be worth fixing.