• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Benton Harper:

Welcome to Canada.  I hope you enjoy your stay and have a safe visit here while your away from Midland City, IL.

In your observations ... have you by chance seen any license plates on those new 5200's ?

If you have ... we sure would like your help updating the CPTDB WIKI - Edmonton Transit DATS Page.

Thank you very much Benton.

On 1/2/2021 at 12:46 AM, Catherine Wilkins said:

Hello Benton Harper:

Welcome to Canada.  I hope you enjoy your stay and have a safe visit here while your away from Midland City, IL.

In your observations ... have you by chance seen any license plates on those new 5200's ?

If you have ... we sure would like your help updating the CPTDB WIKI - Edmonton Transit DATS Page.

Thank you very much Benton.

Well Now, thank you for the warm welcome, you are so much more welcoming than your local authorities.  With the land borders closed, and air transport subject to quarantine, I had to consider the old underground railway, or parachuting into Canada.  Luckily I was able to make my way across, staying on the down low and was able to see the DATS deliveries.  Alas, your authorities tracked me down and turned me over  to your Health Services Peace Officers (they are armed btw) where I ran afoul of them as they were none too happy to see my runny nose and incarcerated me at a Travel Lodge on 45th Avenue NW.

However, security is shockingly lax, and I am once again out on the lam, on the down low again.  Could you help a fellow out with a safe place until the heat is off?

Kindest regards, Benton

My freedom continues, and I was able to make my way down to the Patterson compound on Saturday (and depart undetected).

No new deliveries, and not one license plate noted.  5211 still parked behind Davies mes shops

There were a few more retired dats busses.  From east to west:   5107, 5122, 5129, 5108, 5115, 5120, 5113, 5133

Have to run, I suspect my location may be of interest 😷

5213 and 5219 at DynEco Automotive Service Centre.  Looks like this new delivery has the fleet numbers on the roof just like they started with the 7000s