Modifying a page title

• 3 weeks later...

Please rename the following pages:

Altoona Metro Transit 710-712 to Altoona Metro Transit 710-713

Altoona Metro Transit 713-714 to Altoona Metro Transit 714

Corpus Christi Regional Transportation Authority 3xxx Chevrolet cutaways to Corpus Christi Regional Transportation Authority 3008-3012

Corpus Christi Regional Transportation Authority 2xxx Chevrolet cutaways to Corpus Christi Regional Transportation Authority 2001-2023

Thank You,

Nolan Kolmel, Secretary

Motor Bus Society

12 hours ago, Stalwart23 said:

Please rename the following pages:

Altoona Metro Transit 710-712 to Altoona Metro Transit 710-713

Altoona Metro Transit 713-714 to Altoona Metro Transit 714

Corpus Christi Regional Transportation Authority 3xxx Chevrolet cutaways to Corpus Christi Regional Transportation Authority 3008-3012

Corpus Christi Regional Transportation Authority 2xxx Chevrolet cutaways to Corpus Christi Regional Transportation Authority 2001-2023

Thank You,

Nolan Kolmel, Secretary

Motor Bus Society

Done

16 hours ago, GojiMet86 said:

I'd like to rename the following pages:

America's Transportation 5772-5773   to   America's Transportation 5771-5773

America's Transportation 5776   to   America's Transportation 5777-5779

Thanks.

Completed both moves.

I moved the 5776 page to 5774-5776 instead, as the existing bus on the page was part of that series rather than 5777-5779 (which can have a new page created for it instead).

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Articulated said:

Completed both moves.

I moved the 5776 page to 5774-5776 instead, as the existing bus on the page was part of that series rather than 5777-5779 (which can have a new page created for it instead).

Sorry, my mistake, had the other page in mind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, DCTransitFilms said:

Can this be renamed from Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority 5500-5510 to Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority 5500-5522 please? We have more XD60s than expected for WMATA.

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Washington_Metropolitan_Area_Transit_Authority_5500-5510

I will move the page over, but are we confident that 5522 is the highest number in this series?

1 hour ago, Articulated said:

I will move the page over, but are we confident that 5522 is the highest number in this series?

actually wait first because I'm unconfident as of yet. I still do not info on that and I don't want to request to be moved again. Let it wait for a few days until I can confirm it at least. We weren't even expecting this amount of XD60s to entered service here lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I please have Clallam Transit rouet 52 'Diamond Point" changed to Clallam Transit route 52 'Diamond Point' due to a spelling error? Thanks!

• Thanks 1
19 hours ago, bnsf27 said:

This is a very minor change, but something that was annoying me...

Can the first letter of "Transit" on the Everett Transit page please be capitalized?

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Everett_transit

This seems to be a common visual glitch that occurs at random. It should fix itself over time. I have seen some pages where it would be displayed as "everett transit" and the page link comes up red in the recent changes section. I wouldn't be able to change it regardless of the glitch since capitals/lowercase won't change the actual name of the page title.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, Good afternoon, I checked on the internet that the Community Transit Fleet is a model Xcelsior XD60 except coaches (21800's) 18 series. Well, coach 21815 and but does forget the added 2 more last coaches 21816 and 21817 units. I follow my phone named Pantograph.com for the info, too. And Now coach 21800-21817 fleet, please? Thanks.

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Community_Transit_21800-21815