Jump to content
YRT-Guy

Modifying a page title

Recommended Posts

Can someone change the title of Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority 0195-0220 to Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority 0195-0199, 0201-0220. Apparently bus 0200 doesn't exist.

 

Nolan Kolmel, Secretary

Motor Bus Society

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stalwart23 said:

Can someone change the title of Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority 0195-0220 to Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority 0195-0199, 0201-0220. Apparently bus 0200 doesn't exist.

 

Nolan Kolmel, Secretary

Motor Bus Society

Done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone change the name of the page Brantford Transit 10122-10125 to Brantford Transit 10123-10125

Apparently bus 10122 does not exist.

 

Nolan Kolmel, Secretary

Motor Bus Society

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Stalwart23 said:

Can someone change the name of the page Brantford Transit 10122-10125 to Brantford Transit 10123-10125

Apparently bus 10122 does not exist.

 

Nolan Kolmel, Secretary

Motor Bus Society

Done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can a moderator change wiki page names for me? Apparently, I can be trusted to edit an entire page put can't rename a page... Anyways, please do this renaming of OC routes when you can 😎 Thanks! 

Route Renaming On CPTDB.txt

 

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission Route 8
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 8

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission Route 10
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 10

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission Route 11
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 11

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission Route 13
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 13

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission Route 15
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 15

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 80 'Barrhaven Centre/Tunney's Pasture & Mackenzie King'
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 80 'Barrhaven Centre/Tunney's Pasture'

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 82 'Lincoln Fields/Bayshore'
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 82 'Lincoln Fields/Craig Henry & Bayshore'

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 95 'Orléans & Trim/Barrhaven Centre'
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 95 'Orléans & Trim/Barrhaven Centre & Cambrain'

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 99 'Blair/Bayshore'
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 99 'Place d'Orleans/Bayshore & Kanata'

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 232 'Albert & Bay/Orléans'
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 232 'Albert & Bay/Queenswood Heights'

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 233 'Albert & Bay/Orléans'
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 233 'Albert & Bay/Portobello'

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 234 'Gatineau/Orléans'
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 234 'Gatineau/Tenth Line'

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 235 'Albert & Bay/Orléans'
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 235 'Albert & Bay/Gardenway'

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 252 'Mackenzie King/Kanata'
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 252 'Mackenzie King/Fernbank'

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 256 'Mackenzie King/Kanata'
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 256 'Mackenzie King/Briddlewood'

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 261 'Mackenzie King/Stittsville'
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 261 'Mackenzie King/Stittsville Main'

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 262 'Mackenzie King/Stittsville'
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 262 'Mackenzie King/Westridge'

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 263 'Mackenzie King/Stittsville'
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 263 'Mackenzie King/Stanleys Corners'

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 265 'Mackenzie King/Kanata'
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 265 'Mackenzie King/Beaverbrook'

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 267 'Mackenzie King/Kanata'
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 267 'Mackenzie King/Glen Cairn'

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 268 'Mackenzie King/Kanata'
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 268 'Mackenzie King/Kanata Lakes'

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 269 'Mackenzie King/Kanata'
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 269 'Mackenzie King/Bridlewood'

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 270 'Mackenzie King/Barrhaven'
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 270 'Mackenzie King/Cedarview'

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 271 'Mackenzie King/Barrhaven'
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 271 'Mackenzie King/Stoneway'

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 272 'Mackenzie King/Barrhaven'
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 272 'Mackenzie King/Cobble Hill'

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 273 'Mackenzie King/Barrhaven'
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 273 'Mackenzie King/Tartan'

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 277 'Mackenzie King/Barrhaven'
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 277 'Mackenzie King/Nepean Woods'

Current: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 282 'Mackenzie King/Pinecrest'
Rename to: Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 282 'Mackenzie King/Trend-Arlington'
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2018 at 12:40 PM, 160 Downriver said:

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/File:Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_1412-b.jpg should be renamed to File:Detroit Department of Transportation 1412-a.jpg

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_7_'Cadillac-Harper' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 67 'Cadillac-Harper'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_9_'Chalmers' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 68 'Chalmers'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_10_'Chene' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 52 'Chene'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_14_'Crosstown' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 8 'Warren'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_21_'Grand_River' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 3 'Grand River'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_22_'Greenfield' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 10 'Greenfield'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_25_'Jefferson' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 9 'Jefferson'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_34_'Gratiot' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 6 'Gratiot'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_37_'Michigan' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 2 'Michigan'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_45_'Seven_Mile' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 7 'Seven Mile'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_48_'Van_Dyke-Lafayette' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 5 'Van Dyke-Lafayette'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_49_'Vernor' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 1 'Vernor'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_53_'Woodward' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 4 'Woodward'

Months later and I am still waiting for all of the aforementioned pages to be renamed.

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Suburban_Mobility_Authority_for_Regional_Transportation_6001-6040 should be renamed to Suburban Mobility Authority for Regional Transportation 6001-6039

Edited by 160 Downriver
Wrong article

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, OCCheetos said:

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Ottawa-Carleton_Regional_Transit_Commission_Confederation_Station should be renamed to "Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission Mooney's Bay Station".

Completed

On 1/20/2019 at 5:46 PM, 160 Downriver said:

Months later and I am still waiting for all of the aforementioned pages to be renamed.

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Suburban_Mobility_Authority_for_Regional_Transportation_6001-6040 should be renamed to Suburban Mobility Authority for Regional Transportation 6001-6039

Completed this and all the other route number changes as requested too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, A. Wong said:

Completed

Completed this and all the other route number changes as requested too.

Can you do my request or let me do it myself 🙄? I know it's a big list, but it's outdated. Also, can you delete this page? I've since merged it with the other route 182 wiki page https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Ottawa-Carleton_Regional_Transit_Commission_route_182_'Kanata/Downtown'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two additional changes:

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/File:Suburban_Mobility_Authority_for_Regional_Transportation_routes_710_730_740_combined_map_(09-2017)-a.jpg should be renamed to File:Suburban Mobility Authority for Regional Transportation routes 710 730 740 combined map (06-2018)-a.jpg (reason: I just found out that route 730's service change was actually in June 2018.)

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_8_'Crosstown' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 8 'Warren' (reason: Warren is the actual route name.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 160 Downriver said:

Two additional changes:

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/File:Suburban_Mobility_Authority_for_Regional_Transportation_routes_710_730_740_combined_map_(09-2017)-a.jpg should be renamed to File:Suburban Mobility Authority for Regional Transportation routes 710 730 740 combined map (06-2018)-a.jpg (reason: I just found out that route 730's service change was actually in June 2018.)

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_8_'Crosstown' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 8 'Warren' (reason: Warren is the actual route name.)

Completed

On 1/25/2019 at 9:59 PM, OCTranspoMaster said:

Can you do my request or let me do it myself 🙄? I know it's a big list, but it's outdated. Also, can you delete this page? I've since merged it with the other route 182 wiki page https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Ottawa-Carleton_Regional_Transit_Commission_route_182_'Kanata/Downtown'

Patience is appreciated. Completed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, A. Wong said:

Completed

Patience is appreciated. Completed.

Thank you so much @A. Wong. Although can you create a redirection for routes 6, 11, 13 in the inactive routes section? on desktop when you click on the numbers it works perfectly fine but on mobile it says the page doesn't exist.

 

It's because the "R" in "Route" is capitalized. For the redirection to work the r needs to be a lowercase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OCTranspoMaster said:

Thank you so much @A. Wong. Although can you create a redirection for routes 6, 11, 13 in the inactive routes section? on desktop when you click on the numbers it works perfectly fine but on mobile it says the page doesn't exist.

 

It's because the "R" in "Route" is capitalized. For the redirection to work the r needs to be a lowercase.

Do you have a link to that page? When viewing on the desktop it was a lowercase r, and even when changing the URL to an uppercase R, it still redirected me to the lowercase. I can do it but just want to make sure there isn't anything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, A. Wong said:

Do you have a link to that page? When viewing on the desktop it was a lowercase r, and even when changing the URL to an uppercase R, it still redirected me to the lowercase. I can do it but just want to make sure there isn't anything else.

I'll link it to you. https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Ottawa-Carleton_Regional_Transit_Commission_routes_1-19

 

In the inactive section, clicking on routes 3, 4, 6, 8, 11, 13,  gives you this message on a phone. It's the r in the title page name. Needs to be a lower case.

Screenshot_20190130-211429_Chrome.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, OCTranspoMaster said:

I'll link it to you. https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Ottawa-Carleton_Regional_Transit_Commission_routes_1-19

 

In the inactive section, clicking on routes 3, 4, 6, 8, 11, 13,  gives you this message on a phone.

Screenshot_20190130-211429_Chrome.jpg

Thanks, I'll recreate the pages. I tried it on Google Chrome on both iPhone and Android and it loaded those routes successfully after showing "Redirecting to editor..." but the other pages just load directly.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, A. Wong said:

Thanks, I'll recreate the pages. I tried it on Google Chrome on both iPhone and Android and it loaded those routes successfully after showing "Redirecting to editor..." but the other pages just load directly.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Can you rename the following pages:

Proposed renaming :

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2019 at 1:35 AM, OCTranspoMaster said:

Completed

On 2/4/2019 at 7:32 PM, OCTranspoMaster said:

Hi,

Can you rename the following page:

Thanks!

Completed

On 2/1/2019 at 5:28 AM, FelixINX said:

Hi,

Can you rename the following pages:

Proposed renaming :

Thanks!

Some of them completed, but this leads to additional pages needing to be renamed, eg: https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Agence_métropolitaine_de_transport

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2019 at 11:21 PM, A. Wong said:

Some of them completed, but this leads to additional pages needing to be renamed, eg: https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Agence_métropolitaine_de_transport

To put you in context, the AMT was abolished to make place for a new agency, exo. I don't think we should rename the old AMT page because there is already an exo page.

For example, the STM have it's page and his predecessor too (STCUM, CTCUM, ...). The fleet that has been transferred to the new agency has been renamed, eg: Société de transport de Montréal 21-202 to 21-275.

What do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×