Jump to content
YRT-Guy

Modifying a page title

Recommended Posts

Please change the name of the following pages: 

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Transit_Authority_of_Northern_Kentucky_2206-2214 to Transit Authority of Northern Kentucky 2206-2215.

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Cedar_Rapids_Transit_202,_302,_502 to Cedar Rapids Transit 202, 302, 402, 502.

Nolan Kolmel, Secretary

Motor Bus Society

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Stalwart23 said:

Can someone change the name of the following page: https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Tulsa_Transit_0412-0414  to Tulsa Transit 0409-0416.

 

Nolan Kolmel, Secretary

Motor Bus Society

6 hours ago, Stalwart23 said:

Please change the name of the following pages: 

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Transit_Authority_of_Northern_Kentucky_2206-2214 to Transit Authority of Northern Kentucky 2206-2215.

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Cedar_Rapids_Transit_202,_302,_502 to Cedar Rapids Transit 202, 302, 402, 502.

Nolan Kolmel, Secretary

Motor Bus Society

The above page title changes have been made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2018 at 2:59 AM, Stalwart23 said:

Can someone please change the name of the following page: https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Miami-Dade_Transit_12301-12305 to Miami-Dade Transit 12301-12303.

 

Thank You,

Nolan Kolmel, Secretary

Motor Bus Society 

Miami Dade Transit 12301-12302 were used for South Beach Local and 12303 is used for Cutler Bay shuttle 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Chris W said:

Can you please change this page: https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Burlington_Transit_7064-18_to_7066-18 to reflect that there are four buses in this order instead of three? 7067-18 is the last bus of this order.

I have made the page title change as requested; however, would it not make more sense to combine that page with this one? Considering they are all part of one order, built together, and entered service at the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Articulated said:

I have made the page title change as requested; however, would it not make more sense to combine that page with this one? Considering they are all part of one order, built together, and entered service at the same time.

That would be fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LegoNovaLFS2001 said:

Hi, Can someone delete this page: https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Metropolitan_Atlanta_Rapid_Transit_Authority_1801-1855

Or create a redirect to https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Metropolitan_Atlanta_Rapid_Transit_Authority_1801-1885 ?

I have deleted the original (1801-1855) page and fixed the links on the VIN pages so they all point to the 1801-1885 page.

Just to note for next time, please ask an admin or moderator to move the page to the new title for you rather than creating a whole new page. Moving the page preserves the edit history of the original page which is useful, and it also automatically creates a redirect from the old page to the new page for any links that weren't changed. Since the old page only had two edits and some links had already been changed to redirect to the new page, in this circumstance it was easier to delete the old page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Articulated said:

I have deleted the original (1801-1855) page and fixed the links on the VIN pages so they all point to the 1801-1885 page.

Just to note for next time, please ask an admin or moderator to move the page to the new title for you rather than creating a whole new page. Moving the page preserves the edit history of the original page which is useful, and it also automatically creates a redirect from the old page to the new page for any links that weren't changed. Since the old page only had two edits and some links had already been changed to redirect to the new page, in this circumstance it was easier to delete the old page.

I see. I will keep that in mind. And thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/File:Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_1412-b.jpg should be renamed to File:Detroit Department of Transportation 1412-a.jpg

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_7_'Cadillac-Harper' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 67 'Cadillac-Harper'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_9_'Chalmers' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 68 'Chalmers'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_10_'Chene' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 52 'Chene'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_14_'Crosstown' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 8 'Warren'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_21_'Grand_River' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 3 'Grand River'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_22_'Greenfield' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 10 'Greenfield'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_25_'Jefferson' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 9 'Jefferson'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_34_'Gratiot' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 6 'Gratiot'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_37_'Michigan' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 2 'Michigan'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_45_'Seven_Mile' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 7 'Seven Mile'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_48_'Van_Dyke-Lafayette' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 5 'Van Dyke-Lafayette'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_49_'Vernor' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 1 'Vernor'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Detroit_Department_of_Transportation_route_53_'Woodward' should be renamed to Detroit Department of Transportation route 4 'Woodward'

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please rename the following pages:

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Coast_Mountain_Bus_Company_route_744_'Haney_Place_/_Maple_Meadows_Station_/_Meadowtown' to Coast Mountain Bus Company route 744 'Haney Place / Meadowtown'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Coast_Mountain_Bus_Company_route_743_'Haney_Place_/_Maple_Meadows_Station_/_Meadowtown' to Coast Mountain Bus Company route 743 'Haney Place / Meadowtown / South Haney'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Coast_Mountain_Bus_Company_route_23_'Main_St._Station_/_Yaletown_/_Beach' to Coast Mountain Bus Company route 23 'Main Street Station / Beach'

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/TransLink_SkyTrain_Yaletown-Roundhouse_Station to TransLink SkyTrain Yaletown–Roundhouse Station

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/TransLink_SkyTrain_Broadway-City_Hall_Station to TransLink SkyTrain Broadway–City Hall Station

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/TransLink_SkyTrain_Oakridge-41st_Avenue_Station to TransLink SkyTrain Oakridge–41st Avenue Station

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/TransLink_SkyTrain_Langara-49th_Avenue_Station to TransLink SkyTrain Langara–49th Avenue Station

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/TransLink_SkyTrain_Richmond-Brighouse_Station to TransLink SkyTrain Richmond–Brighouse Station

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/TransLink_SkyTrain_YVR-Airport_Station to TransLink SkyTrain YVR–Airport Station

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/TransLink_SkyTrain_VCC-Clark_Station to TransLink SkyTrain VCC–Clark Station

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/TransLink_Skytrain_Production_Way-University_Station to TransLink SkyTrain Production Way–University Station

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/TransLink_SkyTrain_Lafarge_Lake-Douglas_Station TransLink SkyTrain Lafarge Lake–Douglas Station

 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2018 at 7:49 PM, Cathay 888 said:

Someone I know (personally) originally requested a page name move. However before that could be done, someone else had started a new page and copy/pasted all the information. 

Figured this out, gonna see if we can file a page deletion of the former

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://www.chaffeeyiu.com/photo/ladot/ladot-85001.jpg

I am requesting this page (https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Los_Angeles_Department_of_Transportation_85002-85004) to be renamed as 'Los Angeles Department of Transportation 85001-85004' since there is a photo of 85001 (ex-Laidlaw 5488) with its engine open from Chaffee Yiu's website as provided in the URL above. That bus was burned sometime after receiving its new engine, paint, and destination sign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, OCTD 2039 said:

http://www.chaffeeyiu.com/photo/ladot/ladot-85001.jpg

I am requesting this page (https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Los_Angeles_Department_of_Transportation_85002-85004) to be renamed as 'Los Angeles Department of Transportation 85001-85004' since there is a photo of 85001 (ex-Laidlaw 5488) with its engine open from Chaffee Yiu's website as provided in the URL above. That bus was burned sometime after receiving its new engine, paint, and destination sign.

Done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to have this page (https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Niagara_Frontier_Transportation_Authority_9501-9519) renamed to Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority 9501-9567. I made the mistake of making a page only for 9501-9519 a couple years back since they were built in 1995 while the rest were built in early 1996. However, they are all part of the same order and all are 1995 models with no gaps in their VINs. I will add the rest of the VINs for 9520-9567 later.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2018 at 9:03 PM, buizelbus said:

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Société_de_transport_de_Sherbrooke_62301-62302

62303 does exist. I've edited the info inside the page, but the name needs to be changed.

While you're at it please also change the name on the front page.

 

(Source: 

)

 

On 11/20/2018 at 12:05 PM, Detroit Diesel 6V92TA said:

I would like to have this page (https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Niagara_Frontier_Transportation_Authority_9501-9519) renamed to Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority 9501-9567. I made the mistake of making a page only for 9501-9519 a couple years back since they were built in 1995 while the rest were built in early 1996. However, they are all part of the same order and all are 1995 models with no gaps in their VINs. I will add the rest of the VINs for 9520-9567 later.

Thanks!

@Kevin L fixed them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BYD said:

@Shemar, @Kevin L or anyone, can you rename and fix Toronto Transit Commission 3400-3569 to Toronto Transit Commission 3400-3454, 3455-3569, 3570-3674.

These buses will one order in three shipments and delivered at the same time. So far, 55 buses, 170 buses, 85 buses = 255 buses in one single order. They need to be broken down in batches. 

If it is one order, why do we need the page title changed to the 3 series? Personally it would be simpler and much less confusing to have it as 3400-3674.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Articulated said:

If it is one order, why do we need the page title changed to the 3 series? Personally it would be simpler and much less confusing to have it as 3400-3674.

I agree. That does make more sense. It's actually 3400-3654.

Edited by Shemar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Articulated said:

If it is one order, why do we need the page title changed to the 3 series? Personally it would be simpler and much less confusing to have it as 3400-3674.

I assume that the logic is similar to why the 7400-7881 order was split into 7400-7499, 7500-7619 and 7620-7881, although personally I can't say I'm much of a fan of that spit either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×