Modifying a page title

YRT-Guy

• 3 weeks later...

Please rename the following pages:

Altoona Metro Transit 710-712 to Altoona Metro Transit 710-713

Altoona Metro Transit 713-714 to Altoona Metro Transit 714

Corpus Christi Regional Transportation Authority 3xxx Chevrolet cutaways to Corpus Christi Regional Transportation Authority 3008-3012

Corpus Christi Regional Transportation Authority 2xxx Chevrolet cutaways to Corpus Christi Regional Transportation Authority 2001-2023

Thank You,

Nolan Kolmel, Secretary

Motor Bus Society

12 hours ago, Stalwart23 said:

Please rename the following pages:

Altoona Metro Transit 710-712 to Altoona Metro Transit 710-713

Altoona Metro Transit 713-714 to Altoona Metro Transit 714

Corpus Christi Regional Transportation Authority 3xxx Chevrolet cutaways to Corpus Christi Regional Transportation Authority 3008-3012

Corpus Christi Regional Transportation Authority 2xxx Chevrolet cutaways to Corpus Christi Regional Transportation Authority 2001-2023

Thank You,

Nolan Kolmel, Secretary

Motor Bus Society

Done

16 hours ago, GojiMet86 said:

I'd like to rename the following pages:

America's Transportation 5772-5773   to   America's Transportation 5771-5773

America's Transportation 5776   to   America's Transportation 5777-5779

Thanks.

Completed both moves.

I moved the 5776 page to 5774-5776 instead, as the existing bus on the page was part of that series rather than 5777-5779 (which can have a new page created for it instead).

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Articulated said:

Completed both moves.

I moved the 5776 page to 5774-5776 instead, as the existing bus on the page was part of that series rather than 5777-5779 (which can have a new page created for it instead).

Sorry, my mistake, had the other page in mind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, DCTransitFilms said:

Can this be renamed from Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority 5500-5510 to Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority 5500-5522 please? We have more XD60s than expected for WMATA.

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Washington_Metropolitan_Area_Transit_Authority_5500-5510

I will move the page over, but are we confident that 5522 is the highest number in this series?

1 hour ago, Articulated said:

I will move the page over, but are we confident that 5522 is the highest number in this series?

actually wait first because I'm unconfident as of yet. I still do not info on that and I don't want to request to be moved again. Let it wait for a few days until I can confirm it at least. We weren't even expecting this amount of XD60s to entered service here lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, bnsf27 said:

This is a very minor change, but something that was annoying me...

Can the first letter of "Transit" on the Everett Transit page please be capitalized?

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Everett_transit

This seems to be a common visual glitch that occurs at random. It should fix itself over time. I have seen some pages where it would be displayed as "everett transit" and the page link comes up red in the recent changes section. I wouldn't be able to change it regardless of the glitch since capitals/lowercase won't change the actual name of the page title.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, MTL66 said:

@Articulated

Can this page be modified to show LE Groupe Transbus 1244. With the VINs showing on the transit tracker, we were able to determine that 1244 is a 2005 unit and 1245 is a 2006 unit, so I created a page for 1245.

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Le_Groupe_Transbus_1244-1245

Completed. Thanks for the additions!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Good afternoon, I checked on the internet that the Community Transit Fleet is a model Xcelsior XD60 except coaches (21800's) 18 series. Well, coach 21815 and but does forget the added 2 more last coaches 21816 and 21817 units. I follow my phone named Pantograph.com for the info, too. And Now coach 21800-21817 fleet, please? Thanks.

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Community_Transit_21800-21815

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear, I don't understand what was going though my head when I made these images. I'm hoping image titles fall into this category but I would like to ask if these titles were corrected 

File:Norwalk Transit 7124-a.jpg should be renamed to File:Norwalk Transit System 7124-a.jpg

File:Norwalk Transit 7094-a.jpg should be renamed to File:Norwalk Transit System 7094-a.jpg

And lastly,

File:Omnitrans 7153-a.jpg should be renamed to File:Culver CityBus 7153-a.jpg as this bus definitively doesn't look like an Omnitrans bus... where's the facepalm emoji when you need it.

Thank you so much

41 minutes ago, haydenschool said:

Oh dear, I don't understand what was going though my head when I made these images. I'm hoping image titles fall into this category but I would like to ask if these titles were corrected 

File:Norwalk Transit 7124-a.jpg should be renamed to File:Norwalk Transit System 7124-a.jpg

File:Norwalk Transit 7094-a.jpg should be renamed to File:Norwalk Transit System 7094-a.jpg

And lastly,

File:Omnitrans 7153-a.jpg should be renamed to File:Culver CityBus 7153-a.jpg as this bus definitively doesn't look like an Omnitrans bus... where's the facepalm emoji when you need it.

Thank you so much

Completed!

• Thanks 1