Modifying a page title

YRT-Guy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could someone please move "Metro Transit" to "Halifax Transit"? The name change is official as of yesterday, and I will go about updating the page's content to reflect that. Halifax Transit currently redirects to Halifax Transit Corporation, which is the old transit system from the 70s, but we can figure out how to deal with that.

Could someone please move "Metro Transit" to "Halifax Transit"? The name change is official as of yesterday, and I will go about updating the page's content to reflect that. Halifax Transit currently redirects to Halifax Transit Corporation, which is the old transit system from the 70s, but we can figure out how to deal with that.

Rather than moving/redirecting, I propose keeping the information on metro transit as-is (no more new info added or changed) and copy/paste the relevant parts (i.e. current routes, active rosters, etc...) to the Halifax Transit page. What do you think?

Rather than moving/redirecting, I propose keeping the information on metro transit as-is (no more new info added or changed) and copy/paste the relevant parts (i.e. current routes, active rosters, etc...) to the Halifax Transit page. What do you think?

Sorry for the delay. I'm of two minds about this, because the name change is really cosmetic - there's been no organizational or operational changes associated with this. However, it is a new name and identity all the same, so I will leave it to your discretion, as you're far more involved with the Wiki than I am. Either way works for me.

Sorry for the delay. I'm of two minds about this, because the name change is really cosmetic - there's been no organizational or operational changes associated with this. However, it is a new name and identity all the same, so I will leave it to your discretion, as you're far more involved with the Wiki than I am. Either way works for me.

I've copied the relevant sections to the Halifax transit page. Edit as necessary. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Can we please change these two threads.

http://www.cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php?title=Coast_Mountain_Bus_Company_route_251_%27Queens_/_Vancouver_/_Park_Royal%27 to Coast Mountain Bus Company route 251 'Queens / Park Royal'

http://www.cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php?title=Coast_Mountain_Bus_Company_route_252_%27Inglewood_/_Vancouver_/_Park_Royal%27 to Coast Mountain Bus Company route 252 'Inglewood / Park Royal'