Modifying a page title

YRT-Guy

Ok, I tried looking through the users guide, couldn't seem to find the help for this so thought I'd ask here.

The 2008 YRT Eldorado's are now up to # 867. However, the el dorado page was named as 850-866. How can this be easily edited??? The changes would also need to reflect on the fleet roster links template.

Maybe we should wait until we know exactly how many are coming...wait...was 867 a replacement for 622?

No, 622 was operated by Laidlaw/First Student. with 867 arriving I don't think anyone really knows how many are coming.

It can easily be changed, but not by Wiki Editors. Once you know how many the total is, feel free to post here and it can be changed.

Best way I know is to create a link to the new title, copy and paste the contents to the new title and make a redirect on the old page to the new one.

I agree it should be left for the time being, our EZR number seems to be too unpredictable now.

Hmm... well based on the email a board member received from the region, is it safe to say that 2008 D40LF's are 810-819 and El Dorado's are 850-868?? Should we go ahead and have admin have the pages re-named? I prefer that over the re-direct thing, it makes it "cleaner".

Well the redirect will stay in place anyway so incorrect links will still get to the right place. It automatically forwards to the correct page.

Are those numbers confirmed?

Slight error:

Original title is 801-838, correct is 801-819. (D40LFs)

Original title is 850-866, correct is 850-868. (EZR MAX).

That totals to 38 units, which was the number we've heard from YRT before deliveries (and which we assumed only applied to the D40LFs).

• 1 year later...

"Five Seasons Transit" should be "Cedar Rapids Transit," the agency's name since 2008. Prior to that, transit was operated by Five Seasons Transportation & Parking under the brands Environmental Alternative for a Greater Lifestyle (1993-2008) and Easyrider (?-1993).

Greyhound "L6113-6118, L6135" page should be "L6113-6118, 6133-6136"

http://www.cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Greyhou...-L6118%2C_L6135

Corrected

"Five Seasons Transit" should be "Cedar Rapids Transit," the agency's name since 2008. Prior to that, transit was operated by Five Seasons Transportation & Parking under the brands Environmental Alternative for a Greater Lifestyle (1993-2008) and Easyrider (?-1993).

Corrected. Thanks for the info.

If possible and if you know, could you separate the roster info into the correct pages. (i.e. what was on the roster for CR transit in 2008 on the current roster)

If possible and if you know, could you separate the roster info into the correct pages. (i.e. what was on the roster for CR transit in 2008 on the current roster)

That seems messy. It's the same agency, just rebranded. Also, I don't know which of the old GMC RTSes were still around in 2008 to make it under the CR Transit umbrella.

• 2 weeks later...

- Shoreline Trolley Museum should be Shore Line Trolley Museum

- You can remove the photo Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority 4029-a.jpg. There is already a much better photo, but it's mistitled Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority 4029-a.jpg.

- Shoreline Trolley Museum should be Shore Line Trolley Museum

- You can remove the photo Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority 4029-a.jpg. There is already a much better photo, but it's mistitled Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority 4029-a.jpg.

Done