Winnipeg Transit and area

BCT-3122-D800-10240

2 minutes ago, Taylorover9001 said:

So, I guess the 60 footers need more use on 160/161/162. It seems, even during the the highest frequency of those routes, they are full and then some.

and also 65, 75, 78, 183, etc...

I mean, have you ever been on a 183? there's hardly ever any room

On 9/12/2018 at 11:40 AM, STO_1601 said:

Would Winnipeg Transit except "666" as a fleet number though? It's often considered to be the devil's number as the reason why Regina Transit skipped it in the first place. But other transit transit agencies in the west did have it before it became well known in pop culture.  

For the same reason WT doesn't have a route '69' because of the sexual innuendo it implies.

Numbers are numbers. Who cares if it's the number of some dumb superstition or other thing? For the number 69, on YouTube, whenever someone in a video casually mentions the number 69, whether it's a price, distance, quantity, or whatever, I don't care at all. However the comments will be filled with comments from immature people about that number. I wish people would just let it go already. 69 is a number for f*** sake.

41 minutes ago, Taylorover9001 said:

Numbers are numbers. Who cares if it's the number of some dumb superstition or other thing? For the number 69, on YouTube, whenever someone in a video casually mentions the number 69, whether it's a price, distance, quantity, or whatever, I don't care at all. However the comments will be filled with comments from immature people about that number. I wish people would just let it go already.

Me and a few friends called the sexy bus lol

• Like 1

There are no Bus Routes 4-9, 23, 27 and 52 as well. Of those, only 4 and 52 were bus services in the last fifteen years. 4 being another Downtown Spirit route and 52 being the St. Boniface of the 19. The 52 is proposed as a route number for a new service servicing Sage Creek that is postponed due to funding. Not sure why there is no 23. 

5 minutes ago, Viafreak said:

There are no Bus Routes 4-9, 23, 27 and 52 as well. Of those, only 4 and 52 were bus services in the last fifteen years. 4 being another Downtown Spirit route and 52 being the St. Boniface of the 19. The 52 is proposed as a route number for a new service servicing Sage Creek that is postponed due to funding. Not sure why there is no 23. 

25 is also relatively new as well