Winnipeg Transit and area

BCT-3122-D800-10240

Oh sure , I take a weeks holidays and you take a picture of my bus route LOL . 68-1 is my run from 5:07 t0 12:43 monday to friday and I was on holidays this week . <_<

Intersting!

By chance, have you heard anything about 2-3 guys taking photos of buses in Winnipeg?

I believe there was at least one bus driver we happened to photograph the bus he was driver each day over 3 or 4 days! :lol:

• 1 month later...

Probably will be retired soon, so repainting them wouldn't be worth it. Only one, or a handful, of the D40s have been repainted.

A handful of D40's have been done, and more are being done all the time. The Classics are being rebuilt as well, but so far none have been paitned into the new scheme.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A handful of D40's have been done, and more are being done all the time. The Classics are being rebuilt as well, but so far none have been paitned into the new scheme.

It seems like only the D40's with the black window trim are getting that new livery. I wonder, if they're going to do it to the older D40's, if they'll black out the window trim to match the colour.

I think the Classics would look really good in that new colour scheme. I don't know why they haven't repainted them. Must be a money thing... right?

• 5 weeks later...

D40LFR's, possibly with A/C, are highly possible for the next order after these D40LF's (apart from the DE60LF's that are coming).

I guess the entire Canadian cities (except Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary) will have a/c. Thank you, global warming! :rolleyes:

Sorry, were you saying that these cities have A/C on their buses?

[/color]Don't forget Regina, Moose Jaw, Red Deer, St Albert (since 843 ex 888 was retired) to name 4 more cities...[/color]

Sherman said that everyone except for Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary were getting A/C. The properties Mike listed are not getting A/C as well.

• 9 months later...