exo/contractor bus sightings (was: CIT Sightings)

Swing out rear door, first time in Canada!

good pointing out, i didn't pay attention to that, very cool!

there's always something interesting in Quebec, and now another reason to go back!

First pics of the new XD40s for Urbis, taken at Terminus Terrebonne this afternoon:

29602left.JPG29602.JPG

29603left.JPG29603rear.JPG

Enjoy! :)

Thx for sharing, great pics!

Looks like an ex-demo currently running for Paquette, I think it could be 625. Although I could be wrong... But what makes me think it might be an ex-demo is the fact that there's no logo except for the "LFS" in the back.

Paquette HEV.JPG

Paquette HEV rear.JPG

Saw it on route 90 on Arthur-Sauvé this morning around 8:50.

Looks like an ex-demo currently running for Paquette, I think it could be 625. Although I could be wrong... But what makes me think it might be an ex-demo is the fact that there's no logo except for the "LFS" in the back.

Paquette HEV.JPG

Paquette HEV rear.JPG

Saw it on route 90 on Arthur-Sauvé this morning around 8:50.

This is an serial hybrid "test bus" ... was spotted in Quebec City a month ago . It's was full of mesure instruments and sand bags

I saw a Van Hool double decker last night operating for Keolis Orleans Express at Longueuil metro! It was in full Orleans livery and wasn't a demo at all. I never knew they had a double decker in their fleet!

nice~~ any chance if they are ex-Coach Canada Megabus units?

I saw a Van Hool double decker last night operating for Keolis Orleans Express at Longueuil metro! It was in full Orleans livery and wasn't a demo at all. I never knew they had a double decker in their fleet!

I seen on Facebook a pic of at least 1 of them. this few months back, They looks to be new to Keolis/Orleans.

• 1 month later...

Blus 5014232 has apparently suffered an engine fire and the driver's compartment has been slightly damaged. That explains why I've been seeing 3310230 (2000 Nova RTS) since the past couple of days doing the 400 around 5:30 AM on the Bonaventure heading to TCV.

That's interesting because I spotted a VR Classic at Terminus Longueuil this PM rush around 17:45! Maybe they do have a shortage indeed. I haven't seen a Vallée-du-Richelieu classic in ages.

CITVR still uses both it's last two classics on a regular basis on metro runs in rush hours. So it's no bus shortage as this is very common.

There was a Vicinity bus on CIT Roussillion route 130 on Saturday January 11 around lunch time at Terminus Panama. It wasn't in any livery and did not have a fleet number. However, the destination sign was working and programmed.

Is it the same demo that was on loan to Ville de St-Julie and Transdev SURF before?

CITVR still uses both it's last two classics on a regular basis on metro runs in rush hours. So it's no bus shortage as this is very common.

Thanks for clearing that up. I went back to Terminus Longueuil to try and actually ride one of them, but the one I saw stayed in the layover area for over two hours. Does it normally do any particular departure?

Here are some of the CIT sightings from today PM rush at Terminus Longueuil. I didn't write down all the LFSes I saw

372(30)8 on 200 (3rd gen LFS)

624(30)5 Layover CITVR Classic (did not see it actually do a departure)

Transbus cutaway (didn't get the number) on a CITSV route

605(30)9 CITVR RTS

1211 on CITSV route 721 (NFI)

1223 CITSV coach on the 700

3010(30)3 layover - 3rd gen LFS CITVR

606(30)9 CITVR RTS

601(30)8 rts on 200 16:30

Sorel 332 nfi on 705 express.

3491(24)4 orion v on 350 Ste-Julie

1210 nfi on 722 varennes

637(30)0 hors serv citvr rts (has a rear door, don't know if it opens or not)

600(30)9 CITVR RTS

603(30)9 CITVR RTS

CIT Richelain had a cutaway on their Longueuil route.

CIT Roussillon had their Blue Bird TX3 RE on their Longueuil route.

St-Basile-le-Grand trainbuses:

589(30)0 - girardin minibus

607(30)9 - RTS

Thanks for clearing that up. I went back to Terminus Longueuil to try and actually ride one of them, but the one I saw stayed in the layover area for over two hours. Does it normally do any particular departure?

There's a CITVR classic at the metro 5 days a week (Monday to Friday) at 16:20 pm. Yesterday it was their 1995 Nova classic but it was the spare and didn't move all of PM rush until the spare driver took it back to the VR yard just after 18:15pm. Sometimes the classic does go into service just after 16:00