exo/contractor bus sightings (was: CIT Sightings)

As per the BHA convention events that is posted on their flyer

Thursday will see us travel to the north shore. The highlight of the day will be a visit to the

Nova Bus manufacturing plant in St. Eustache, Quebec. The BHA will also visit Société de

transport de Laval (STL) as well as Conseil Intermunicipal de Transport (CIT) operators and/or

transit terminals in St. Eustache, Sainte-Thérèse, Boisbriand, Terrebonne and Saint-Jérôme.

o Friday will see us travel to the south shore. The BHA will visit Réseau de transport de

Longueuil (RTL) as well as Conseil Intermunicipal de Transport (CIT) operators and/or transit

terminals in Châteauguay, Sorel-Tracy, Beloeil, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu and Vaudreuil-

Dorion.

yes read that part but if the demo is still there or not, there's another story~~

If it is still with the St-Jean division, then you will see it as the bus would typically be in the yard at all times besides rush hours. I cannot confirm anything as I haven't been in the area in nearly two months.

If it is still with the St-Jean division, then you will see it as the bus would typically be in the yard at all times besides rush hours. I cannot confirm anything as I haven't been in the area in nearly two months.

Ok thx a lot@@@ see you soon@@

MRC Les Moulins now known as URBIS, is currently testing a New Flyer Midi bus. It entered service on May 27th, 2013. Link to the article:

http://www.larevue.qc.ca/municipal_un-midi-bus-au-banc-essai-dans-moulins-n26588.php

Another article with pictures can be found here:

http://www.letraitdunion.com/Actualites/2013-05-30/article-3265222/Un-nouveau-bus-a-lessai-dans-la-MRC/1

MRC Les Moulins now known as URBIS, is currently testing a New Flyer Midi bus. It entered service on May 27th, 2013. Link to the article: http://www.larevue.qc.ca/municipal_un-midi-bus-au-banc-essai-dans-moulins-n26588.php Another article with pictures can be found here: http://www.letraitdunion.com/Actualites/2013-05-30/article-3265222/Un-nouveau-bus-a-lessai-dans-la-MRC/1

wow interesting!!!!!!!! seems a lot to go for this week!! anyone spotted that bus in service? which route has it been running on so far?

It mentions in the article that MRC Les Moulins is looking at new vehicles to replace their aging fleet of mid size buses, I am wondering what mid-size buses do they have right now? Cutaway vans?

You`d have to go to the terminal in Terrebonne and wait for it.

seems the way, thx again please keep us posted for any spottings on it~~

assuming with the ADL Enviro 500 double decker demo still in Montreal area with Veolia, and this New Flyer Midi(which is the ADL Enviro 200 in England) with MRC Les Moulins, it would be interesting if someone can shoot a picture of both demos together in one photo~~

seems the way, thx again please keep us posted for any spottings on it~~

assuming with the ADL Enviro 500 double decker demo still in Montreal area with Veolia, and this New Flyer Midi(which is the ADL Enviro 200 in England) with MRC Les Moulins, it would be interesting if someone can shoot a picture of both demos together in one photo~~

The double decker Enviro 500 is no longer in service. It hasn't been used since the last days of may. I'm still trying to know at this time if the bus is still in St-Jean or has been returned to the lessor since.

The double decker Enviro 500 is no longer in service. It hasn't been used since the last days of may. I'm still trying to know at this time if the bus is still in St-Jean or has been returned to the lessor since.

oic thanks very much~~~ too bad I miss it~~

Looks like the Chinese made Yaxing Vincinty demo is with Transdev right now, I saw a pic of it with fleet number of 999215, anyone know which CIT system it is with right now? Thx

Deciphering the fleet number, the digits "21" would indicate that it is at Transdev Limocar (Boisbriand division). The last number of "5" is interesting. It should be "3" if it was a 2013 unit.

Deciphering the fleet number, the digits "21" would indicate that it is at Transdev Limocar (Boisbriand division). The last number of "5" is interesting. It should be "3" if it was a 2013 unit.

you are right the bus is with centre division of CIT Laurentides right now. There is a photo of the bus at the facebook page of CIT Laurentides which clearly shows the fleet # of the bus. According to the page, the bus will be tested on different routes until July 1, too bad we miss it during the convention as it should be at the garage last weekend.........

I am just wondering if this is the same demo(#7130) that was on testing with BC Transit in the past few years(the same bus that was on testing with Calgary Transit, and showed up at CUTA 2012 in Quebec City) given the same scheme it is having. However, this bus is having the new headlight design which looks the same as the 15 production vehicles that are currently on delivery to BC Transit right now. That would be greatly appreciated if anyone can snap a shot on the VIN# of this bus. Thank you very much~~

New Image.JPG

you are right the bus is with centre division of CIT Laurentides right now. There is a photo of the bus at the facebook page of CIT Laurentides which clearly shows the fleet # of the bus. According to the page, the bus will be tested on different routes until July 1, too bad we miss it during the convention as it should be at the garage last weekend.........

We did not go to the Boisbriand garage during the BHA convention as they turned down our request. We went to Gare Ste-Therese on Thursday which is where we saw the Laurentides (Transdev Limocar division) buses.

We tried are best to be able to visit Boisbriand division Simon, but for some reason, that division is very hard to deal with. From passed experiences as well, they are very uncooperative and unfriendly. It has always been this way there.

We did not go to the Boisbriand garage during the BHA convention as they turned down our request. We went to Gare Ste-Therese on Thursday which is where we saw the Laurentides (Transdev Limocar division) buses.

It must have been inside as we didnt see in in the yard when we drove by on the highway

We tried are best to be able to visit Boisbriand division Simon, but for some reason, that division is very hard to deal with. From passed experiences as well, they are very uncooperative and unfriendly. It has always been this way there.

true i got kyboshed by the staffs there a few times already........same with CITVR, never friendly at all.........

It must have been inside as we didnt see in in the yard when we drove by on the highway

oh you guys went by the yard on the highway during the convention? Cool i never know, is that the Thursday morning that you guys pass by there?

CIT Laurentides yard is not visible from the autoroute...?

The CIT operators can be very confusing to an out of towner. I think what TheAverageJoe was referring to was the CIT Roussillon yard that we passed by on the highway but did not go to. As SMS mentions, the Boisbriand Laurentides garage is not visible from the highway. We were thinking of doing a drive by on our way from STL to Saint-Jerome but decided it was too far out of the way.

The NFI Midibus was in service today with Urbis in Terrebonne. Got pics of it with Mario today. Urbis has ordered at least one of them for their fleet to be delivered in the near future. The demo is being returned shortly but not sure if it's going back to Girardin or to another CIT.

The NFI Midibus was in service today with Urbis in Terrebonne. Got pics of it with Mario today. Urbis has ordered at least one of them for their fleet to be delivered in the near future. The demo is being returned shortly but not sure if it's going back to Girardin or to another CIT.

NICE catch!!!! Can't believe Urbis order them already!

Any spotting on that Chinese bus yet? Please keep us updated~~