Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone notice if the Eldorado EZ Rider II's are still sitting at Transbus in Vaudreuil-Dorion?  I can't remember when was the last time one was on the road for Exo Presqu'île.  I wonder if they've been transferred to serve Valleyfield like 363... 🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, sdgta2008 said:

Anyone notice if the Eldorado EZ Rider II's are still sitting at Transbus in Vaudreuil-Dorion?  I can't remember when was the last time one was on the road for Exo Presqu'île.  I wonder if they've been transferred to serve Valleyfield like 363... 🤔

363 never saw service for exo PI. At first the Vaudreuil/Valleyfield service was to be taken over by exo PI, but Valleyfield decided to start their own service. 363 was always intended for that service, I will edit the wiki to reflect that.

361 last saw service on April 9th on route 51 and 362 last saw service in August 2020 according to Transit Tracker. I will be going to pass by their garage in the coming weeks to get an updated roster for the Street Side Guide

exo Presqu'ile sighting at John Abbott

366 44

382 and 386 35

1245 7

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MTL66 said:

363 never saw service for exo PI. At first the Vaudreuil/Valleyfield service was to be taken over by exo PI, but Valleyfield decided to start their own service. 363 was always intended for that service, I will edit the wiki to reflect that.

361 last saw service on April 9th on route 51 and 362 last saw service in August 2020 according to Transit Tracker. I will be going to pass by their garage in the coming weeks to get an updated roster for the Street Side Guide

exo Presqu'ile sighting at John Abbott

366 44

382 and 386 35

1245 7

Thanks for the update.  Do you recall if the destination sign working on 361 when you saw it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, sdgta2008 said:

Thanks for the update.  Do you recall if the destination sign working on 361 when you saw it?

I did not see it personally, I referedto the real time data from the transit tracker to know the last time it was in service.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Spotted Paquette 631 doing the 404 on René Lévesque. The route seems to be operated by them with transit buses on weekends, while it gets coaches on weekdays.

20210501_152607.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

AM Rush

exo Chambly-Richelieu-Carignan (all BLUS livery is green unless otherwise noted)
3622231 on 401 (car blocked) (BLUS blue livery)
803014 on 400 and later 500 (exo aqua blue livery)
804515 on 400 (exo aqua blie livery)
805015 on 400 (exo pink livery)
8047235 on 401 (white livery)
8056236 on 500 and later 401 (BLUS livery)
8062230 (last digit unsure) on 400 (BLUS incomplete livery)
8073238 on 400 (white livery with Transdev small logo)
8599230 on 401 (BLUS livery)
8609230 on 400 (BLUS livery)
508819 cutaway on 600 (carblocked - cannot comment on livery)
508919 cutaway on 600 (white livery with Transdev small logo)
Ménard 2113 on 401

exo Le Richelain
308118 on 323 (shot twice) (exo aqua blue livery)
308318 on 124 and later 323 (exo baby blue livery)
308518 on 323 and later HLP (exo light pink livery)
308718 on 321 (exo blue livery)
308818 on 321 (exo pink livery)
308918 on 321 (shot twice) (exo baby blue livery)
309018 on 323 and later HLP (exo purple livery)
309118 on 323 (exo baby blue livery)
309218 on 323 (exo jade green livery)
309418 on 321 (exo light blue livery)
309518 on 123 and later 321 (shot thrice) (exo blue livery)
811612 on 121 (white livery with black exo circle)
811712 on Express Magdelaine (white livery with black exo circle)
812910 on 323 (white livery with black exo circle)
813109 on 123 (white livery with black exo circle)

exo Roussillon
309618 on 100 (exo light blue livery)
8059226 on 100 (shot twice) (white livery with small Transdev logo)
806116 on 100-P (exo aqua blue livery)
811207 on 100 (exo aqua blue livery)
811412 on 100 (shot twice) (white livery with black exo logo)
811512 on 100 (white livery with black exo logo)
811228 on 100 (white livery)

exo Vallée du Richelieu
362307 on 300 (CITVR livery)
303214 on 300 (exo jade green livery)
303514 on 300 (exo pink livery)
303614 on HLP (exo pink livery)
305917 on 300 (exo aqua blue livery)

Ville de Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu (all vehicles in SJSR livery unless otherwise noted)
3568257 on 96 Local (and later on 96A)
8028256, 8043256 (later HLP) on 96A
3014253, 307218, 8003252 (white livery), 8055256, 8058256, 810619 on 96 Express
8020253, 8027256, 8048255 (later to 96-E), 8055256, 8598259 (later to 96-A), 810719 on 96 Super Express (shot twice)

Other
803414 on route 600 (Ste-Julie?) (exo blue livery)
803514 on unknown route (exo pink livery)
806717 on route 600 (Ste-Julie?) (shot twice) (exo pink livery)
809807 on unknown route (white livery with black exo circle)
811305 on unknown route (white livery with black exo circle)
812810 on unknown route (white livery with black exo circle)
812910 on unknown route (white livery with black exo circle)
813009 on either exo Le Richelain 123 on 323 (white livery with black exo circle)
811612 on unknown route (white livery with black exo circle)
886059 on 10 Montréal Express (Sherbromontreal)
811228 on route ?00 (Roussillon 100?) (white livery)
8046235 on unknown route (white livery with small Transdev logo)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Exo La Presqu'île:

381 on the 15.

382 on the 35.

386 on the 51.

I updated the VINs of those buses to the fleet number on Transit Tracker.

Also, there are 2 buses tracking as 376 currently on Transit Tracker. I saw 376 myself on the 21 and 373 on the 61 (very bad photos below but they prove this).

 

Screenshot_20210527_184707_com.android.chrome.jpg

IMG_20210527_185110_039_edit_211916831253600.jpg

IMG_20210527_220639.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I mistakenly thought Dufresne was starting the exo Rous contract this month, so I took a look at their garage a few days back.

New arrivals are ex-Transbus 1203, 5 unmarked recent looking Prevost X series coaches with wheelchair lifts, 2 unmarked Prevost H series, and a few minibuses I couldn't see without trespassing.

Opinion: That's a lot of deadheading from St-Martine to Delson.

Meanwhile at La Quebecoise La Prairie, many 2009+ LFS from the old Le Richelain contract are still there. With nothing recent looking.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2021 at 1:40 PM, rgilmtl said:

I mistakenly thought Dufresne was starting the exo Rous contract this month, so I took a look at their garage a few days back.

New arrivals are ex-Transbus 1203, 5 unmarked recent looking Prevost X series coaches with wheelchair lifts, 2 unmarked Prevost H series, and a few minibuses I couldn't see without trespassing.

Opinion: That's a lot of deadheading from St-Martine to Delson.

Meanwhile at La Quebecoise La Prairie, many 2009+ LFS from the old Le Richelain contract are still there. With nothing recent looking.

There will be a local Garage closer to Delson, buses are just being stored in Ste-Martine for now. Buses will have a 5 digit fleet number as follows. 8YYXX, 8 is the assigned number for Roussillion, YY being the year of the bus and XX being the number of buses in that series. So far they 81901 to 81903 which are Chevrolet Cutaways, 81101 which is Ex-Transbus 1203 and 81601 to 81605, all used Prevosts, preliminary indication being Ex-State of Michigan units, still to be confirmed. The only bus that will not have the 8 Prefix will be 3072, which is a former charter coach being transferred to the Roussillion Service.

 

In other news, the Vicinities has started to arrive for exo Assomption, spotted 221-901 (Purple) and 221-902 (Green) at their Repentigny garage this evening.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...