Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 1/25/2019 at 7:35 AM, Etiennetheclassicsman said:

@SMS morning or evening rush hour? And how long ago was that?

i went to during evening rush hour once and there was only Novas and Prevost on the 325/350

Perhaps October-November, definitely this past fall. I am downtown three days a week and I do not see the old V anymore sadly... I see the D40LF/R for Richelain much more often!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SMS said:

Perhaps October-November, definitely this past fall. I am downtown three days a week and I do not see the old V anymore sadly... I see the D40LF/R for Richelain much more often!

That's true haha. I still need to catch that one too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

exo colours are starting to make an appearance in secteur Sud-Ouest. Along with Transdev renumbers, 3062337 to 306217 for instance. 3062 was also the only unit I ever saw running with RTM logos.

exoSO305817s.thumb.jpg.fb7f9783cfde134157b9ab850cccd288.jpgexoSO306217s.thumb.jpg.fc5df1c84958c858a61aab20a3e12ec9.jpgexoSO807011s.thumb.jpg.bce1c03088af8987a344a3e543fd8cfe.jpgexoSO807111s.thumb.jpg.20ba45cd1e06171358ce6a4363f3a6c8.jpgexoSO807911s.thumb.jpg.b81c197c11641925341373479b835ed7.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2019 at 10:47 PM, rgilmtl said:

exo colours are starting to make an appearance in secteur Sud-Ouest.

Is there a color chart key?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another Transdev New Flyer, 3099 (no year number) was on Saint-Julie 350 last night. Blank with "Bonjour exo" on all destination signs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So today I rode exo secteur Richelain route 321 between TCV and La Prairie this pm rush for the first time since it now operates under contract to Transdev. 307305 could not even make it to Taschereau and Rome, it unceremoniously broke down in front of Reno-Depot because the Allison transmission gave out, stupid piece of crap! Not exactly the most positive experience, and not impressing considering that the act that they followed was La Québécoise! Anyway nobody died and we were transboarded onto the next two buses that followed at 5 min intervals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in Vaudreuil yesterday.  The Xcelsiors were out on the 7 and 91.  I also saw the Nova.  I was disappointed to see a G5 cutaway on the 15...  Has this been normal...?

I didn't see the Eldorado.  I suspect it may have on the 35 in ile-Perrot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, SMS said:

So today I rode exo secteur Richelain route 321 between TCV and La Prairie this pm rush for the first time since it now operates under contract to Transdev. 307305 could not even make it to Taschereau and Rome, it unceremoniously broke down in front of Reno-Depot because the Allison transmission gave out, stupid piece of crap! Not exactly the most positive experience, and not impressing considering that the act that they followed was La Québécoise! Anyway nobody died and we were transboarded onto the next two buses that followed at 5 min intervals.

Transdev at exo Le Richelain seems to have a lot of difficulties. Buses are late and exo had to put extra resources to have a decent level of service.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×