kellergraham

CIT Sightings

1,294 posts in this topic

C-R-C has more than one Tranny! 48901 is also a Transcar Classic, likely suburban. Saw it today near TCV for PM rush. This is the only CIT that is confirmed to have more than one Transcar Classic... yet. In your face CITSO!

We should ask them how reliable their Transcar Classics are. Ours is currently out of service, due to a suspension problem, and constantly breaks down and requires towing. I never remember Classics having as many problems as that in the past.

When I went to Auger yesterday, the Transcar didn't look as bad as it did in your picture. I think all it needed was just some more air!

AM Rush sightings near TCV

Ville de Ste-Julie

43902 - Dupont Victoria Suburban - 600

CIT Le Richelain

2470 - 2004 Dupont Cartier - HS

CIT Roussillon sightings

AM Rush

890(22)9 - 2009 (?!) Prevost X3-45 - 100 Express

804(22)5 - 2005 Prevost H3-45 - 100 Express

875(22)3 - 2003 Prevost H3-45 - 100 Express

806(22)7 - 2007 Prevost H3-45 - 110 Express via Principale

801(22)3 - 2003 Prevost H3-45 - 110 Express via Principale

802(22)3 - 2003 Prevost H3-45 - Hors Serv

804(22)5 - 2005 Prevost H3-45 - 200 LaSalle CEGEP; we saw a very late arrival at Angrignon

PM Rush

Couldn't get the number but a 2008 LFS was on a training run, Balios read FORMATION. I am 99% sure it does NOT have the new rear configuration.

Couldn't get the number but a 2008 LFS was on a training run, Balios read FORMATION. I am 99% sure it does NOT have the new rear configuration.

I don't think the new rear is available as an option YET.

AM Rush sightings near TCV

Ville de Ste-Julie

43902 - Dupont Victoria Suburban - 600

CIT Le Richelain

2470 - 2004 Dupont Cartier - HS

CIT Roussillon sightings

AM Rush

890(22)9 - 2009 (?!) Prevost X3-45 - 100 Express

804(22)5 - 2005 Prevost H3-45 - 100 Express

875(22)3 - 2003 Prevost H3-45 - 100 Express

806(22)7 - 2007 Prevost H3-45 - 110 Express via Principale

801(22)3 - 2003 Prevost H3-45 - 110 Express via Principale

802(22)3 - 2003 Prevost H3-45 - Hors Serv

804(22)5 - 2005 Prevost H3-45 - 200 LaSalle CEGEP; we saw a very late arrival at Angrignon

PM Rush

There was only 1 RTS all of AM rush for the CIT's?

I was being very selective with my sightings, fortunately I was more lucky than you were last Thursday at the same corner.

Also thanks to DJ SURF LFS for stating the obvious once more, man... can you post some relevant comments please?

Today here are some SURF sightings from Cartier Bus Terminal for route 24 Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines (via Highway 335):

355(21)6 - 2006 Nova LFS (SURF livery) can't remember if it was suburban or not.

636(21)0 - 2000 Nova RTS (SURF livery)

640(21)0 - 2000 Nova RTS (Limocar livery)

Action compiled on Friday

SURF

608 - Nova LFS - Transcobec

610 - Transcar Classic - Transcobec

611 - Nova LFS - Transcobec

613 - Nova LFS - Transcobec

356(21)6 - 2006 Nova LFS - Limocar

CIT Roussillon

370(22)8 - 2008 Nova LFS Suburban

371(22)8 - 2008 Nova LFS Suburban

372(22)8 - 2008 Nova LFS Suburban

373(22)8 - 2008 Nova LFS Suburban

533(22)2 - 2002 Ford E-450 Cutaway

550(22)9 - 2009 Thomas Saf-T-Liner C2

801(22)3 - 2003 Prevost H3-45

802(22)3 - 2003 Prevost H3-45

805(22)5 - 2005 Prevost H3-45

890(22)9 - 2009 Prevost X3-45

891(22)9 - 2009 Prevost X3-45

Thanks,

All previous sightings have been added to the register.

If I remember correctly RTC de la MRC de L'Assomption (what a long name!!!) has ex-STCUM Nova Classics 14-900 & 14-901. I believe their current unit numbers are 29001 & 29003.

The hythanes?

They were sold to California.

I've never seen it. They must run local in Repentigny. Where is the GORTC garage?

Yeah but they came back to Quebec! If you look at this picture you can clearly see it was taken in Quebec and that it's an ex-STCUM bus.

http://busfanplace.com/view.php?pict=sunbus.jpg

I can't get that link to work, even by going directly to the main site.

Could someone be so kind as to post a pic directly to this thread?

Thanks.

I've never seen it. They must run local in Repentigny. Where is the GORTC garage?

Hmm....they run for "GO RTC" eh?

Interesting...

I can't get that link to work, even by going directly to the main site.

Could someone be so kind as to post a pic directly to this thread?

Thanks.

Hmm....they run for "GO RTC" eh?

Interesting...

Here. Same picture plus two more from Busfanplace.com

sunbus.jpg

sunbusa.jpg

sunbusb.jpg

sunbus.jpg

sunbusa.jpg

sunbusb.jpg

post-172-1217708467_thumb.jpg

post-172-1217708500_thumb.jpg

post-172-1217708516_thumb.jpg

post-172-1217708467_thumb.jpg

post-172-1217708500_thumb.jpg

post-172-1217708516_thumb.jpg

Just to let you fellers know that YUL Bus Charters will never be chartering from anything Veolia. And it's not bad blood or anything! It's because Veolia did not renew their contract to charter buses, so they don't want to hear anything about it.

Today as luck would have it for my job, we happened to be on the same street as the Veolia St-Jean-sur-Richelieu garage which is the home for CIT CRC and obviously St-Jean buses, so I went to the office and asked to speak to someone about chartering a bus. The lady referred me to Bell-Horizon out of Trois-Rivieres. I insisted that we wanted transit buses and that we were interested in local tours but she said that it could not be done, especially a pickup at TCV would not be done by them. I then asked if I could go around the exterior to see the buses but they said no one was available after checking. I then lastly asked for a fleet roster list and they wanted to know why, anyway I have a contact at the garage to call but I doubt that I will be receiving this information.

I'm quite disgusted with this attitude and it's too bad that my dream of chartering from all the CITs is shattered because of their asinine policy.

One more thing. I saw a baby RTS in local operation in St-Jean today (and before you vultures ask, no I don't have a fleet number, and no I don't have a picture, I was driving a stick shift and all my concentration was on the road).

Now because St-Jean wants to do their own thing, Billeterie Metropolitaine at TCV does not sell St-Jean tickets so at some point I'll drive there and fan there, and buy the tickets at a local depanneur there, so I can ride their damn vehicles that I can't charter. Hopefully I'll have some company.

Just to let you fellers know that YUL Bus Charters will never be chartering from anything Veolia. And it's not bad blood or anything! It's because Veolia did not renew their contract to charter buses, so they don't want to hear anything about it.

Now because St-Jean wants to do their own thing, Billeterie Metropolitaine at TCV does not sell St-Jean tickets so at some point I'll drive there and fan there, and buy the tickets at a local depanneur there, so I can ride their damn vehicles that I can't charter. Hopefully I'll have some company.

It's ashame that St-Jean has over 28% of the loading docks at TCV. One could argue it's because of them that CITSO, CITVR, CITHSL and OMITSTJ are on the streets. Why not put St-Jean on the streets?! They're not even part of the AMT! The actually disbanded from Le Richelain when the AMT was created! Shame on them! Shame!!!!!!!!!!!

End of Rant.

Goodnight.

Alex

It's ashame that St-Jean has over 28% of the loading docks at TCV. One could argue it's because of them that CITSO, CITVR, CITHSL and OMITSTJ are on the streets. Why not put St-Jean on the streets?! They're not even part of the AMT! The actually disbanded from Le Richelain when the AMT was created! Shame on them! Shame!!!!!!!!!!!

End of Rant.

Goodnight.

Alex

Yup true.

Why should they benefit from TCV, you could argue that the service they provide isn't transit service, they are so far off the island it's almost intercity service! Put the bastards at Berri or make it "convenient" for them and stash then on R-L, so those that live closer to the island can benefit from the facilities they deserve!

And yeah, they must/better pay the AMT a big premium for using a terminus they shouldn't be allowed to!

It's sort of like someone buying a burger at Harvey's and they going and eating it at a fancy restaurant!

CIT SURF Transcobec

601 Classic *1986GM classic*

603 transcar

605 Classic

606 Classic

607 transcar *retired*

608 NovaBus LFS *old stm*

609 NovaBus LFS *old stm*

610 transcar

611 NovaBus LFS

612 NovaBus LFS

613 NovaBus LFS

614 NovaBus LFS HEV

615 NovaBus LFS HEV

Yup true.

Why should they benefit from TCV, you could argue that the service they provide isn't transit service, they are so far off the island it's almost intercity service! Put the bastards at Berri or make it "convenient" for them and stash then on R-L, so those that live closer to the island can benefit from the facilities they deserve!

It is a transit service. They're not that far off the island. They're closer than Vaudreuil, Valleyfield, Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Vercheres, L'Assomption, Saint-Anne-des-Plaines, and Saint-Jerome. All of which are in the AMT or accept AMT fares. My main beef with them is that they're not part of the AMT so they have no business at TCV. Should they decide to become part of the AMT and pay their "fare"share, then I'll be glad to have them at TCV.

And yeah, they must/better pay the AMT a big premium for using a terminus they shouldn't be allowed to!

They already do, just not enough...

It's sort of like someone buying a burger at Harvey's and they going and eating it at a fancy restaurant!

Interesting metaphor.

CIT SURF Transcobec

601 Classic

605 transcar

606 Classic

607 transcar

608 NovaBus LFS

609 NovaBus LFS

610 transcar

611 NovaBus LFS

612 NovaBus LFS

613 NovaBus LFS

614 NovaBus LFS HEV(comming only this fall)

615 NovaBus LFS HEV(comming only this fall)

Thanks and added.

GORTC

LFS

29208 on the 4

29206 on the 20

29210 on the 13/45

29203 on the 4

29218 on the 3 - new front headlights and small taillights at the rear

29216 on the 3 - same remarks as above

29209 on the 20

29204 on the 3

29201 deadheaded in, unknown route

RTS

29013 on the 3

29018 on the 10

29015 on the 10

29019 on the 4/2

Others

29045 on the 55 - Prevost coach to Joliette

29310 was a cutaway sent to Radisson!

MRC des Moulins

29101 on the 40

Today as luck would have it for my job, we happened to be on the same street as the Veolia St-Jean-sur-Richelieu garage which is the home for CIT CRC and obviously St-Jean buses, so I went to the office and asked to speak to someone about chartering a bus. The lady referred me to Bell-Horizon out of Trois-Rivieres. I insisted that we wanted transit buses and that we were interested in local tours but she said that it could not be done, especially a pickup at TCV would not be done by them. I then asked if I could go around the exterior to see the buses but they said no one was available after checking. I then lastly asked for a fleet roster list and they wanted to know why, anyway I have a contact at the garage to call but I doubt that I will be receiving this information.

I'm quite disgusted with this attitude and it's too bad that my dream of chartering from all the CITs is shattered because of their asinine policy.

One more thing. I saw a baby RTS in local operation in St-Jean today (and before you vultures ask, no I don't have a fleet number, and no I don't have a picture, I was driving a stick shift and all my concentration was on the road).

Looks like I will have to ride their buses on weekdays for better equipment, I may get a motorcoach most likely. And you must pay exact fare, despite how expensive they are.

According to Mr. Badaraco...

At least two MRC L'Assomption Classics have been sold to Guelph Transit.

Source: http://www.cptdb.ca/index.php?showtopic=38...60&start=60

I thought it was leased. I'll get more info about it.

GORTC

Thanks and added!

MRC des Moulins

29101 on the 40

Was that and Orion V?