exo/contractor bus sightings (was: CIT Sightings)

On 9/11/2019 at 12:12 AM, rgilmtl said:

Do you like walls of text with incomprehensible numbers? Here's mine. Details incomplete, but gives an idea of the numbers roaming around.

Transdev vehicles near TCV on Tuesday afternoon

Rousilion
811305 on 100 - Wheelchair lift

LeRichelain
811712 on 321

SudOuest
812319 on 28
812419 on 28B
812508 on 28 - Ex Fullington 1146 - Wheelchair lift

By the way: Limocar 812120 on 10 with new red livery.

Would you happen to have the make and models of the buses listed above so I can add them to my Transdev roster tracker. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/23/2020 at 12:18 AM, eclair14 said:

Ménard coach #0341 bus was seen operating Rousillon Route 100 at TCV near 430pm this afternoon

I'm curious on this. Is Exo Roussillon short of equipment that they have to lease buses from Autobus Menard to cover service?

On 2/28/2020 at 2:34 PM, Chris W said:

I'm curious on this. Is Exo Roussillon short of equipment that they have to lease buses from Autobus Menard to cover service?

They are not short on buses, but on drivers. They are being operated by Menard with their buses and drivers.

4 hours ago, TheTransitBusFan said:

i was in Saint Jerome yesterday and seen a Purple exo novabus on the 9 Lafontaine but it had a white destination sign . is it a new bus they recently recived ? 

Was it a hybrid or diesel? I ask because 3-623 has a white sign.

11 hours ago, Chris W said:

Was it a hybrid or diesel? I ask because 3-623 has a white sign.

3-623 would not run on the 9. Bus belongs to Paquette, only Transcobec (2-XXX) and Transdev operate the 9.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Based on what I've seen, it's whatever Keolis can get their hands on. I've seen Skyports, Murray Hill, just the Keolis K, and even one in proper exo livery.

They're serving the 404 Deux-Montagnes replacement express shuttle. They count as exo Laurentides buses on Chrono.

• 1 month later...

Passed through Vaudreuil this afternoon. Finally got a few questions answered...  It turns out Transbus got a batch of Vicinity buses for Exo Presqu’île. The EZ Rider II’s are still sitting on the property but I didn’t see any of the MD30s...  One of the new Vicinity buses 385 was on Route 115 when I was there.  I can’t confirm but it sounds like it has a Voith transmission. 

On another note, that new terminal at Gare Vaudreuil is gorgeous!  They did a good job!

• 4 months later...

La Québécoise 1787, and 1788 were running on the new MRC Haut-St-Laurent public transit service. Replacing exo HSL which now ends all routes at St-Martine.

They are minibuses with only the new La Québécoise logo that the MRC will have in their livery in the coming months.

On 1/8/2021 at 9:52 PM, Seb_CITL said:

Autobus Paquette we received at least two new Nova, the 630 and 631 but I don't know if the 629 is assigned if yes if it is a 2021 bus with the new EXO specification, i.e. full lateral destination sign and no luggage rack

631 is already in service, spotted on December 30th, 2020

image.thumb.png.8e3b870fba1c94dd196dd7e7857d9ed1.png

• Like 1