Quick Coach Lines/Quick Shuttle

canuck600

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know when Quick unloaded 1573? I saw her yesterday in Kamloops now operating as Sicamous Bus. My coach and I eventually replaced her on an overload run to Vancouver. As soon as I can I'll upload the shot I took of her heading for home.

Spotted Ex-Quick Coach #1573 in Calgary this morning! While dropping off a friend at the Greyhound Depot this same coach showed up inside the terminal and drove through. I ran outside to try and get a shot, but sunlight was completely in the wrong spot, so not a great shot. I believe canuck600 has mentioned something about this coach being owned by another company and I remember seeing 'Salmon Arm' decalled on it with other things.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Thanks George, I'm thinking that 1704 is ex Preffered Charter as I don't see the VTT group buying anything that passed through Surrey Bus. Besides Quick has always had a history of buying coaches from the southern states with a few exceptions.

makes sence as southern buses have better bodies due to no salt use in winter

• 2 months later...

Found an MC-9 numbered 163 sitting at a resaler's yard in Calgary... turns out it is ex-Quick 1557, nee ISL 910. The Taylor-Noonan database indicates the coach was last owned by Dewdney Trails Stages Ltd., which converted the coach to a passenger/freight combo.

exquick1557.jpg

exquick1557_int.jpg

• 1 month later...

1702 and 1703 joined the Quick Coach fleet last year, acquired second-hand from their previous owner, Ship & Shore (Alaska). I believe airwolf posted pics of them before they were relocated down to BC. I think I was the first to get shots of them in Quick livery, which I posted here, possibly in the general motorcoach sightings thread.

1702 and 1703 joined the Quick Coach fleet last year, acquired second-hand from their previous owner, Ship & Shore (Alaska). I believe airwolf posted pics of them before they were relocated down to BC. I think I was the first to get shots of them in Quick livery, which I posted here, possibly in the general motorcoach sightings thread.

Do we know where #1701 came from by chance?