canuck600

Quick Coach Lines/Quick Shuttle

Anybody know which MC-9's are still operating at Quick?

1565 is one I see a fair bit... 1580, 1582 and 1583 also come to mind.

Anyone know when Quick unloaded 1573? I saw her yesterday in Kamloops now operating as Sicamous Bus. My coach and I eventually replaced her on an overload run to Vancouver. As soon as I can I'll upload the shot I took of her heading for home.

This Summer has been a bit different in Calgary so far as I have not seen a single Quick unit in the city for some time. Usually see at least two or three of 'em during 'Stampede'. But not this year that I noticed.

Spotted Ex-Quick Coach #1573 in Calgary this morning! While dropping off a friend at the Greyhound Depot this same coach showed up inside the terminal and drove through. I ran outside to try and get a shot, but sunlight was completely in the wrong spot, so not a great shot. I believe canuck600 has mentioned something about this coach being owned by another company and I remember seeing 'Salmon Arm' decalled on it with other things.

Yes Pete its now owned by the Sicamous Eagles Hockey Team, it has a ton of sponser decals on it, I wonder if it has been leased to Greyhound for the summer or another company that is doing hound overloads.

Yes Pete its now owned by the Sicamous Eagles Hockey Team, it has a ton of sponser decals on it, I wonder if it has been leased to Greyhound for the summer or another company that is doing hound overloads.

That's the name! Couldn't remember! Thanks Man!

Prevost H3-45s, recapped. year unknown, acquired used.

1703 and 1702 are ex-Ship & Shore (Alaska). 1704 appears to be ex-Surrey Bus Lines, not positive. This unit has been repainted into Quick scheme since I took that photo, I don't yet have a photo of it in its proper colours.

Thanks George, I'm thinking that 1704 is ex Preffered Charter as I don't see the VTT group buying anything that passed through Surrey Bus. Besides Quick has always had a history of buying coaches from the southern states with a few exceptions.

Thanks George, I'm thinking that 1704 is ex Preffered Charter as I don't see the VTT group buying anything that passed through Surrey Bus. Besides Quick has always had a history of buying coaches from the southern states with a few exceptions.

makes sence as southern buses have better bodies due to no salt use in winter

Found an MC-9 numbered 163 sitting at a resaler's yard in Calgary... turns out it is ex-Quick 1557, nee ISL 910. The Taylor-Noonan database indicates the coach was last owned by Dewdney Trails Stages Ltd., which converted the coach to a passenger/freight combo.

exquick1557.jpg

exquick1557_int.jpg

1702 and 1703 joined the Quick Coach fleet last year, acquired second-hand from their previous owner, Ship & Shore (Alaska). I believe airwolf posted pics of them before they were relocated down to BC. I think I was the first to get shots of them in Quick livery, which I posted here, possibly in the general motorcoach sightings thread.

1702 and 1703 joined the Quick Coach fleet last year, acquired second-hand from their previous owner, Ship & Shore (Alaska). I believe airwolf posted pics of them before they were relocated down to BC. I think I was the first to get shots of them in Quick livery, which I posted here, possibly in the general motorcoach sightings thread.

Do we know where #1701 came from by chance?