International Stage Lines

Peter beat me to it, I was just thinking of creating an ISL thread myself!

956 and 993 worked for me today doing Seatac/Ballantyne transfers. Also spotted at Ballantyne this morning was 963 - the driver had some trouble getting the fold-out step to retract.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I forgot to mention, I noticed a couple of weeks ago that ISL appears to have picked up one or two new J4500s. Reason being I spotted an ISL J numbered "5602" travelling southbound on Thurlow Street one afternoon. At first I thought it might have been one of the old ones renumbered, but it looked pretty spotless, and I have been regularly spotting specimens of the 988-999 series of Js at YVR since then.

IMG00006.jpg

They seem to be moving towards a fleet numbering system that uses the number of seats as the first two digits of the fleet number. 4701-4704 are like that, and they were acquired in 2006 or 2007. I suppose 998 and 999 were numbered as such because they were additions to an existing series. That's why I initially thought 5602 was one of the older Js with a new number.

They seem to be moving towards a fleet numbering system that uses the number of seats as the first two digits of the fleet number. 4701-4704 are like that, and they were acquired in 2006 or 2007. I suppose 998 and 999 were numbered as such because they were additions to an existing series. That's why I initially thought 5602 was one of the older Js with a new number.

Totally missed that concept, thanks for catching it, definately much better then reusing fleet #'s

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Apparently ISL has received a brand new MCI D4005 numbered as 4705. Not sure if that unit is the only one that was ordered or if there were more.

Edit: I apparently did not get any images of it, but I do have a quick video capture of it going by me the day I saw it. I will post that here when I have the video ready.

Apparently ISL has received a brand new MCI D4005 numbered as 4705. Not sure if that unit is the only one that was ordered or if there were more.

Edit: I apparently did not get any images of it, but I do have a quick video capture of it going by me the day I saw it. I will post that here when I have the video ready.

Ok guys, here's the video which shows #4705 at the end. #942 is seen at the beginning as well as Pacific Coach #2004:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...