TTC GM Fishbowl Retirements Watch

Wasn't 2401 one of the LEP buses? If they are retiring there are 51 rebuilds left I guess. It looked rebuilt to me. I'll go look at it again at Wilson

That's what I thought when it was sitting at wilson for numerous months with a missing panel. It came back before Christmas so I thought it was rebuilt. The paint job did look quite fresh as well when my buddy had it on the 117 last board.

Wasn't 2401 one of the LEP buses? If they are retiring there are 51 rebuilds left I guess. It looked rebuilt to me. I'll go look at it again at Wilson
That's what I thought when it was sitting at wilson for numerous months with a missing panel. It came back before Christmas so I thought it was rebuilt. The paint job did look quite fresh as well when my buddy had it on the 117 last board.

Afaik 2401 was not a LEP bus... it most likely would have been fixed if it was (e.g 2271). If you check my list it has 52 buses and 2401 was not on it.

Are you sure you saw 2245 its still showing at wilson.

Brad

I'm sure, all I said was that near with the official retired buses at the dead line is 2245. It does look retired but you never know. That side has seen buses in the past that don't retire. I didn't state that it was retired.

• 2 weeks later...
As of March 1/2010 2332 is now retired from wilson and 2448 is retired from MD.

Brad

Sorry to hear abou 2332. It had a very long run. It was the first of that 8740-8985 buses to get the life extension rebuild 10 years ago.

Here's a shot of it on Weston Rd in February 2002. At this time the bus was assigned to Arrow Rd.

2332on89.jpg