New Express Metropolitain - Cote-Vertu / Vaudreuil

kellergraham

Welcome aboard AMT Route #40!

Admins: Can someone change the "no number yet" to "AMT Route 40" please?

A friend of mine was at the press conference at Lucien L'Allier station today and obtained the schedule for the new Metropolitan Express Route #40

Official Name: Express Vaudreuil 40

tcv40.jpg

Welcome aboard AMT Route #40!

Admins: Can someone change the "no number yet" to "AMT Route 40" please?

A friend of mine was at the press conference at Lucien L'Allier station today and obtained the schedule for the new Metropolitan Express Route #40

Official Name: Express Vaudreuil 40

tcv40.jpg

$4.75? Geez louise... can't be a bit cheaper like perhaps $3.75? :)

PDF Schedules for the Express Vaudreuil 40 are now online:

http://www.tec.amt.qc.ca/itec/pa1/circuits/EXPRESS_L40.htm

Alex

Funny to see on the AMT Express buses main web page the Express Vaudreuil 40 goes to Bonaventure, Gare Centrale, Terminus Centre-ville and Stationnement Brossard-Chevrier. I bet they just copied and pasted from the 90.

Funny to see on the AMT Express buses main web page the Express Vaudreuil 40 goes to Bonaventure, Gare Centrale, Terminus Centre-ville and Stationnement Brossard-Chevrier. I bet they just copied and pasted from the 90.

No doubt. Not surprising, they haven't even put in the standard table schedule yet. One must rely on the PDF.

Also no sign of a 40 bus stop at Cote-Vertu yet...

Where is the flag at Cote-Vertu?

Where can one buy tickets or passes for this in Montreal? Is there a billeterie metropolitaine???

Well, at least they aren't running cutaways... but if they did... it should be free... after all, CITPI is free for Sept and Oct :D

Where is the flag at Cote-Vertu?

Where can one buy tickets or passes for this in Montreal? Is there a billeterie metropolitaine???

Well, at least they aren't running cutaways... but if they did... it should be free... after all, CITPI is free for Sept and Oct :D

The flag at Cote-Vertu is twinned with the 902.

According to the "Message a la Clientele" given to all users this morning, the only places in Montreal that you can buy these would be at Lucien L'Allier and Vendome. There are also 4 deps in PI territory that carry the pass.

I boarded with my TRAM 5 so I didn't ask that question. The Orleans Express bus didn't have any fare collection mechanism. I think they're expecting most of the people riding to be TRAM 5 users.

No fare collection mechanism? Oh that's nice... give the driver a fare, he'll pocket it as a tip!

While being on the same subway line, Lucien-L'Allier and Vendome are NOT acceptable vending locations. Cote-Vertu must be one of these locations! And perhaps also a depanneur in the Place-Vertu (Beaulac) vicinity.

Did you do a ridership count? How many people aboard? What is the loop at Vaudreuil Stn like?

No fare collection mechanism? Oh that's nice... give the driver a fare, he'll pocket it as a tip!

While being on the same subway line, Lucien-L'Allier and Vendome are NOT acceptable vending locations. Cote-Vertu must be one of these locations! And perhaps also a depanneur in the Place-Vertu (Beaulac) vicinity.

Did you do a ridership count? How many people aboard? What is the loop at Vaudreuil Stn like?

I agree, hopefully when OPUS is fully implemented, the vending machines in the stations will sell the tickets / passes.

There were about 15 people aboard both inbound buses, I was the only one on the outbound.

When I got to Vaudreuil I was congratulated as being the first off-peak customer :D

The new loop at Vaudreuil station is quite nice. The north side is for Valleyfield, west side for Vaudreuil and south side for Cote-Vertu. I didn't get very many good shots as there were too many people.

Alex

Where can I get a schedule for AMT 40? I can't seem to find a schedule for that route or the AMT's other express routes, the 10 and the 145. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks B) !

Schedules for the Express Vaudreuil 40 are available at Lucien L'Allier train station.

The Express Chevrier / Ile-des-Soeurs 10 schedules used to be available at TCV but aren't anymore.

The Express Chevrier 90 is and has always been at TCV.

The 40 and 90 have PDF downloads available at www.amt.qc.ca

I have a copy of the 10 schedule that I can scan if you'd like.

The 145 was just the name RTL was going to have the now route 10 if they got the contract. 145 will not exist.

Alex