Nova Artic 40881 at RTL

tristan

While bringing my bus back to the Saint-Hubert garage after PM rush, I noticed Nova Artic 40881 was parked in one of the service areas! It still had the STM wrap and the destination sign was still programmed for STM. I made a quick tour of the bus and found a graffiti at the rear that reads "On est les premiers" (We are first). I took a few pictures and set the sign to display 555 Navette Spéciale (on two lines) as route and 2BAD as run number. One of the maintenance guy I talked to said we will have it for one month. I imagine they will test it on routes 45 and 90. I'll let you know when I will have more details.

While bringing my bus back to the Saint-Hubert garage after PM rush, I noticed Nova Artic 40881 was parked in one of the service areas! It still had the STM wrap and the destination sign was still programmed for STM. I made a quick tour of the bus and found a graffiti at the rear that reads "On est les premiers" (We are first). I took a few pictures and set the sign to display 555 Navette Spéciale (on two lines) as route and 2BAD as run number. One of the maintenance guy I talked to said we will have it for one month. I imagine they will test it on routes 45 and 90. I'll let you know when I will have more details.

Glad to see someone has sense of humour with destination signs.

In Adelaide, I noticed some comedian had scrolled "2OLD" in the rear route display screen on an aging M.A.N. transit bus! :)

• 2 weeks later...

June 27, 2008

40881 was on the 45 during the afternoon and on the 90 during PM rush. The destignation sign was programmed for RTL routes but the bus still has STM logos everywhere. The run box was set to display RTL. They haven't chaged it since I programmed it like that :P

June 27, 2008

40881 was on the 45 during the afternoon and on the 90 during PM rush. The destignation sign was programmed for RTL routes but the bus still has STM logos everywhere. The run box was set to display RTL. They haven't chaged it since I programmed it like that :P

I was on it yesterday as it left TCV at around 11:15. Didn't plan it like that, I was originally headed off to bus fan CIT Le Richelain... Only picture was from my Camera Phone (didn't judge it necessary to bring my camera that day :P )

June 27, 2008

40881 was on the 45 during the afternoon and on the 90 during PM rush. The destignation sign was programmed for RTL routes but the bus still has STM logos everywhere. The run box was set to display RTL. They haven't chaged it since I programmed it like that ;)

Does the RTL use run numbers? The only RTL busses I remember being delivered with a run number box were the 9-0xx, which didn't have rollers in the side route number box for about 18 months after delivery!

Mike

• 3 weeks later...