Random Photos - Calgary and Area

14 hours ago, Blake M said:

Where exactly would they go?

I'm more concerned about the low river levels haha, but in terms of destinations... East Village to Kensington would be a nice little tourist trap. Or even further down to Bowness. 

8 hours ago, armorand said:

I'm more concerned about the low river levels haha, but in terms of destinations... East Village to Kensington would be a nice little tourist trap. Or even further down to Bowness. 

Lol those waters are so shallow from July to September and then the weather gets in the way. The only practical water level would be in May and June. I know because I go floating often down the Bow. Plllussss, I'm pretty sure the only motor vehicles allowed on that river are the CPS/Fire crew. Also, if you had water taxis, that would pose a danger to floaters.

Also imagine the cost of that lol... building docking stations, lack of demand, only being able to operate a couple months out of the year, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

With the merging of the old 89 and 430 into the revised 89, the 89 now serves up to North Pointe from where the 430 use to run, and now uses shuttles for its service between Lions Park & North Pointe (although this could change).

5F1A4BDD-A91B-405F-B6F5-2D05021D2FC7.jpeg

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, downbeat said:

OMG, this bus stop! ?

The fence around the construction site perfectly scoots around the shelter.

Southbound Northland Drive N.W., outside Northland Mall, across from the high schools.

IMG_1011.jpeg

Those scrapes are from when that sign fell down sometime last year.  I suspect a snowplow or whatever hit it to cause that damage!

• Like 1