A. Wong

Pacific Western Transportation

Yeah wherever there is space. The zone by party bazarr is back to metered parking. I've also seen them pull a bit ahead just before the crosswalk leading inside if Pacific Central. Just depends if cars are in the way or not.

On 11/13/2019 at 6:45 AM, translink fan said:

Yeah wherever there is space. The zone by party bazarr is back to metered parking. I've also seen them pull a bit ahead just before the crosswalk leading inside if Pacific Central. Just depends if cars are in the way or not.

They have plans to add a second schedule operating overnight between Calgary and Vancouver and Vancouver to Calgary come Spring. Which by then they should have enough ridership to sustain the two schedules. I wonder if they will try and get a bay in PCS or at least a more permanent parking spot even out front!

PWT Toronto Prevost H3-45 units 5192 and 5193 are down in Vancouver helping do extra trips for Ebus. Units from Alberta and Toronto are in BC to help. Majority in Kelowna and some are going to be in Vancouver.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2019 at 10:16 PM, translink fan said:

PWT Toronto Prevost H3-45 units 5192 and 5193 are down in Vancouver helping do extra trips for Ebus. Units from Alberta and Toronto are in BC to help. Majority in Kelowna and some are going to be in Vancouver.

Their Toronto fleet is shrinking. They have about 25 or so buses. Most of the buses have gone to Alberta. I am surprised they poached the ex-Safeway Tours Units, thought they would go for the older units.

RED ARROW and EBUS in Alberta will Suspend All Motor Coach operations as of Mar.29 until further Notice!!  I knew they were operating a reduced schedule but I guess no one has the kinda money u need to ride them now  as Red Arrow is a premium brand! But I never thought they would suspend operations Entirely!! This is Def Huge!! They say they will still operate the Ebus BC division. Im expecting maybe u will see them reduce frequency or cut back to 1 trip a day out of Kamloops,Kelowna and Vancouver.

13 hours ago, roeco said:

RED ARROW and EBUS in Alberta will Suspend All Motor Coach operations as of Mar.29 until further Notice!!  I knew they were operating a reduced schedule but I guess no one has the kinda money u need to ride them now  as Red Arrow is a premium brand! But I never thought they would suspend operations Entirely!! This is Def Huge!! They say they will still operate the Ebus BC division. Im expecting maybe u will see them reduce frequency or cut back to 1 trip a day out of Kamloops,Kelowna and Vancouver.

Sounds temporary due to COVID 19. Where in this post did it sound like people had no money to ride due to it being premium brand?

Screenshot_20200325-082332_Facebook.jpg

it is temporary but until whenever this virus thing gets finished. Alot of people out of work right now..chances are anyone travelling will want to go as cheap as they can...cash is tight for many. And with them being only able to sell half their seats that didnt help much either. It doesnt look like it was planned much ahead as they released a new updated schedule then 4 days later said they were temp cancelling. Im surprised they cancelled ebus too.

On 3/25/2020 at 9:25 AM, translink fan said:

Sounds temporary due to COVID 19. Where in this post did it sound like people had no money to ride due to it being premium brand?

Screenshot_20200325-082332_Facebook.jpg