Pacific Western Transportation

A. Wong

• Board Admin

Just realized after looking at my photos that the taillight arrangement on 727 is different, as the two red lights are on the bottom, as opposed to being staggered like on the stock configuration.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I took another trip to Quebec City this weekend. Spotted two Diversified X3-45 buses on delivery while driving through Drummondville. These were numbers 2910 and 2911. Then when driving past the Prevost Plant in St-Nicolas, I spotted units 2912 and 2913 sitting in the lot.

• Board Admin

Sweet shot!

Saw Diversified 2747 (the VanHool C2045) again today. The rear is white, and the license plate is H-02737.

What does the L in C2045 L stand for? Is that just for the new design? 2747 did not have the L.

Sweet shot!

Saw Diversified 2747 (the VanHool C2045) again today. The rear is white, and the license plate is H-02737.

What does the L in C2045 L stand for? Is that just for the new design? 2747 did not have the L.

The only thing I can think of is the 'L' stands for the lift at the back. For example, Traxx 851 is a C2045 L and has the lift, while 849 has just a C2045 badge and no lift.

Spotted this Ex-Perimeter MCI 102DL3 running in Fort McMurray, Alberta. I believe it is running for Diversified. They seem to be running many coaches from other companies in their former liveries even with the former company's name on the coaches. It's really hard to tell who owns some of the coaches. I believe they purchase them and through them into service if they are road worthy as it seems like there is a possible shortage of coaches.

8666div-perimeter.jpg

And here is a shot of Diversified Prevost Le Mirage XL #1045 in downtown Fort McMurray on August 6, 2008.

060808-8660diversified1045.jpg

Spotted this Ex-Perimeter MCI 102DL3 running in Fort McMurray, Alberta. I believe it is running for Diversified. They seem to be running many coaches from other companies in their former liveries even with the former company's name on the coaches. It's really hard to tell who owns some of the coaches. I believe they purchase them and through them into service if they are road worthy as it seems like there is a possible shortage of coaches.

I think it might be more so leasing, rather than having outright purchased the coaches. Off the top of my head... there appeard to be a Golden Arrow, AYR Coach Lines, and Parkinson Coach Lines.

The AYR bus did have some stuff in the windsheild, like the Diversified Coaches. The Parkinson bus had nothing. It could be coincidental that it was around, and parked near other Diversified buses.

DSC01093.jpg

DSC01099.jpg

DSC01109.jpg

DSC01096.jpg

DSC01101.jpg

DSC01212.jpg

• Board Admin

If they do, I've never seen one. The closest I've seen to a H3 in the Diversified scheme is H5-60 #1031. :lol:

dt1031ex.jpg

1522 and 1525 are/were Airport Express buses down east so I wouldn't be surprised if 1523 is a H3-45 as well.

The following photos were taken in Fort McMurray this past August 6, 2008. Would these images answer any of the above questions? I noticed that they currently have Ontario plates still on them. I have also been wondering if the H3-45's have been bringing in temporary workers from Ontario for the Fort McMurray area? Or have these H3-45's been very recently moved to operate out of Fort McMurray? Any other ideas?

8614div1176.jpg

8643div1177.jpg"

Of course, these are not in plain white livery.

The following photos were taken in Fort McMurray this past August 6, 2008. Would these images answer any of the above questions? I noticed that they currently have Ontario plates still on them. I have also been wondering if the H3-45's have been bringing in temporary workers from Ontario for the Fort McMurray area? Or have these H3-45's been very recently moved to operate out of Fort McMurray? Any other ideas?

Of course, these are not in plain white livery.

Probably long trip from charter.

Diversified buses was at the Pacific Western in TO as well.