St.Catharines Transit Book

Hey Guys

So i Found this book called St.Catharines Transit The first 40 years.. it was written by a retired St.Catharines Driver it's over 200 pages of Drivers experiances and history not to meantion about 20 pages of old pictures.. back from the old St.Catharines-Toronto Railway as well as a rare picture of St.Catharines Only Artic i am currently looking for a friend with a scanner so i can scan the pictures and post them on here for all to see.. but hey apparently the book has been making it's rounds soo if you see it around i suggest buying it!:)

Hey Guys

So i Found this book called St.Catharines Transit The first 40 years.. it was written by a retired St.Catharines Driver it's over 200 pages of Drivers experiances and history not to meantion about 20 pages of old pictures.. back from the old St.Catharines-Toronto Railway as well as a rare picture of St.Catharines Only Artic i am currently looking for a friend with a scanner so i can scan the pictures and post them on here for all to see.. but hey apparently the book has been making it's rounds soo if you see it around i suggest buying it!:)

Good find! I checked Amazon.com but they do not have it in stock.

Just take your camera and take pics of the your favourite pics in the book, then throw them on here. That's what I'm doing right now with my mom's year book showing some pics of SW&A. They will be in the TW thread. :) Can you do that for the artic(orion 3 I believe??)?

You can't post pics on here anymore because of space. You'll have to upload them to another site and put links to the pics on here. But can you send me the pic(s) of the artic in my email-matu02ca@yahoo.com. Thanks.

• 6 years later...

Not to be the enforcer or anything, but it's very likely that posting pictures from that book online would be a clear violation of copyright.

This.

You should contact the author or publisher to ask if they will allow you to post those photographs online.

This.

You should contact the author or publisher to ask if they will allow you to post those photographs online.

That was posted almost 7 years ago. Just sayin.