Gas Prices

409 Thornton

I dislike how diesel costs more than gas still - the drop was not nearly as significant.

eg. lowest spotted prices for the past 3 days:

Diesel: 109.4

Flying J

Sherwood Park Wed

2:15 PM BigDogAB

50 Pembina Rd & Broadmoor Blvd off Hwy 16

Gas: 86.9

Central Tire Gas Bar

Edmonton - Downtown Tue

10:25 PM ATPT

9916 109 St near 99 Ave

Yesterday in St-Hubert (Grande-Allée and place de la Couronne) and near my house in Pointe-aux-Trembles (Sherbrooke and 32è Avenue) it was at 88,9 cents. It might have gone up this morning, but there's always the Ultramar on Hochelaga and Lapointe that raises its prices last. :P

88.9 was the low and some crazy Petro was selling at 97.4 today in Montreal.

One station had their rollsign set at 188.9!!!

Took me a second tho think about it and finally I realized that that would be for a price of $1.889

For a while I was thinking, geez I sure hope gas doesn't reach 18.89 while that rollsign is still around!

88.9 was the low and some crazy Petro was selling at 97.4 today in Montreal.

One station had their rollsign set at 188.9!!!

Took me a second tho think about it and finally I realized that that would be for a price of $1.889

For a while I was thinking, geez I sure hope gas doesn't reach 18.89 while that rollsign is still around!

Turns out that the Petro at 97.4 was foreshadowing today's gas prices.

7/11/08

97.4c

A friend of mine says the prices will go back up soon. He says the prices have been *high* for a while and sales plummeted. He says in order for the gas stations to stay in business, they had to start making more sales. He says the low prices are temporary, more of a 'clearance' sale than anything else.

A friend of mine says the prices will go back up soon. He says the prices have been *high* for a while and sales plummeted. He says in order for the gas stations to stay in business, they had to start making more sales. He says the low prices are temporary, more of a 'clearance' sale than anything else.

with the cost of oil down so far they better not use being poor as a excuse!

I kept passing gas stations today while I was transit fanning in Northeast Toronto and all the gas stations were showing 84.3. The gas station at Finch & Kennedy in northern Scarborough was showing 0 4.3 on one of its signs with half of the top of the eight showing between the 0 and 4, image if gas was actually 004.3 :o.