Gas Prices

409 Thornton

I was paying less than 70 cents a liter in Minnesota and Iowa

Let the good times roll

Yep, we're getting jipped. Price varies from state to state but it's always cheaper than anywhere in Canada.

I remember when I went to Chicago, we stayed at a hotel across the Indiana state line. Gas in Indiana was $3.90/gallon while it was $4.10/gallon in Illinois. Lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks to Ottawa, Gatineau is the exception. The more east you go the worse it gets!
And thanks to Gatineau becoming big enough that most people in Gatineau no longer commute to Ottawa, gas prices there are still pretty high compared to Ottawa, but they are lower compared to Montreal.

It's 92 last time I checked in Ottawa, which means 90 cents at Swansea.

Are you talking premium? Ontario doesn't sell regular at that high a price.

Northern Ontario has one of the highest gas prices in the province, usually 10-20 cents higher than cities in the GTA.

Today's price in Thunder Bay is around 104.5 and 105.5, the highest in town (and in the province) is Esso's on John Street Road: 110.9.

96.0 here in Toronto & G.T.A. but I'm getting it for 91.0. Thank you Petro Fuel Savings card.
See the reason I said that is because usually the Ultramar at Swansea is 2 cents cheaper than the rest of the city, however this no longer appears to be the case.

sorry i do not live in canada but philly gas prices are averaged at $2.65/gallon

I just paid $2.77/gal in Plattsburgh NY

Yesterday I got 89.3c/L both Napanee and Lancaster ON... ya cheap gas! Of course back home in Quebec gas was over a dollar a liter (weak)

I'm glad the charters in Toronto weren't during the high driving season

Drove all the way down to Winchester (about 30 kms south of Ottawa on Former Highway 31), got gas at 84.5c/l!!!!

Gas is 89.5c/l in Ottawa. Gas is usually cheaper outside the City of Ottawa limits for some reason.

I think I might be going back there when I need gas, screw the city since now the industrial area's of Ottawa have higher gas prices than the rest of the city (they used to have gas that was two cents cheaper).

Hell the best part about that trip is I had a drunk driver in front of me on the way back into Ottawa.