Prevost

Universal Coach Line

I saw three UCL coaches tonight in Richmond getting off of the highway heading back to their base on Mitchell Island. This was shocking I must say as I thought there’s no more bus tours due to social distancing and Covid-19. 

1 hour ago, Prevost said:

I saw three UCL coaches tonight in Richmond getting off of the highway heading back to their base on Mitchell Island. This was shocking I must say as I thought there’s no more bus tours due to social distancing and Covid-19. 

Could have been doing some essential service work!

15 hours ago, A. Wong said:

Could have been doing some essential service work!

Okay, makes sense. Curious to know what that essential service work was!

On 4/4/2020 at 3:19 PM, Prevost said:

Okay, makes sense. Curious to know what that essential service work was!

I was told the only big piece of work right now for them is the Kinder Morgan shuttle on Burnaby mountain. Something like 20+ shuttle buses and a handful of coaches on it from what I was told. Passed a bus today with Kinder Morgan signage coming up Boundary road.

41 minutes ago, translink fan said:

I was told the only big piece of work right now for them is the Kinder Morgan shuttle on Burnaby mountain. Something like 20+ shuttle buses and a handful of coaches on it from what I was told. Passed a bus today with Kinder Morgan signage coming up Boundary road.

Good to know, thanks for sharing!  Do you know what kind of equipment they are using?

3 hours ago, Prevost said:

Good to know, thanks for sharing!  Do you know what kind of equipment they are using?

Id figure regular cutaways and a mix of Prevost and MCI's.

I’ve seen Universal coaches staged on Deltaport Way just off of Hwy 17 as recently as last week.  I’m guessing they may be running shuttles for the new amazon warehouse that opened up nearby (pure speculation, but there really isn’t anything else that would be open in that area).  

13 hours ago, Kremorgan said:

I’ve seen Universal coaches staged on Deltaport Way just off of Hwy 17 as recently as last week.  I’m guessing they may be running shuttles for the new amazon warehouse that opened up nearby (pure speculation, but there really isn’t anything else that would be open in that area).  

Universal has the Amazon employee shuttle work as well.