Spruce Meadows Shuttle Buses, Operated by Red Arrow Motorcoach

kevlo86

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just wondering, what are the status on the Fishbowls still with Spruce Meadows? And in particular, private interests to buy them after they're retired?

Still the 5 TDH-5303's and the one T6H-5305 are active. Other then that, not much else is known except for what has been previously posted in this thread.

And about purchasing one, you got some money to donate to get one!?

Here's a photo of #3526 sitting at a body shop in the Foothills Industrial area near 54th Ave. S.E. So I am wondering if the other four former Fort McMurray (SMMBL) MCI Classics will be done up for Spruce Meadows or not. I haven't heard yet. Those would be #'s 3522, 3523, 3525, & 3527.

This will well marks the end of those antique Fishbowls era in Spruce Meadow fleet, RIP Fishbowl..................

• 1 month later...

Looks like one of the EX Orange County CA D40LF's that Pacific Western was using for the Pearson Airport contract when the Airlink was down for construction work. Pacific Western Toronto kept some for the Porter/Billy Bishop airport shuttle with others being placed up for sale. I'm not shocked that some made it out to Red Arrow. I would be on the look out to see if Red Arrow and or Southland get some more of them.