Niagara Falls Transit

BCT-3122-D800-10240

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Railfanmatt4 said:

Does anyone have an updated number of Orion 7s still active in the fleet? Hoping to ride one in the near future, thanks.

of the OG VII units, 2368, 2470, 2471, 2577, 2679, 2780 and 2781 are still active

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Should also be known two new units for the Chair-A-Van service were bought last year. Units 2032-33 and they are Ford Transit 350HD's. Here's 2033 this afternoon.

IMG_2982.JPG

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 97SCT said:

Should also be known two new units for the Char-A-Van service were bought last year. Units 2032-33 and they are Ford Transit 350HD's. Here's 2033 this afternoon.

IMG_2982.JPG

In reading the Overland Custom Coach website, I have determined what this is. It's a Glaval Bus Commute body on a Ford Transit chassis.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Back in Niagara this week. Went riding on the WEGO Red and Green lines. Rode multiple bus and I’m shocked on how low kms those novas have especially on the green line. For being 9 years old they have an average of 220,000 kms. 

the green line is not going to the floral clock. Last stop is the butterfly conservatory.

Also next year is the last year of the 10 year contract I’m sure it will get renewed.