Niagara Falls Transit

BCT-3122-D800-10240

i am kinda confusing here even though i read the whole thing...........so they will re-apply the WEGO blue and orange scheme back to the ones that were delivered all white before as both NPC and WEGO buses are now having the same scheme? sorry if i ask something stupid~~

No worries. Based on what the original poster said: the buses Niagara Transit will operate have completed delivery and have been decalled in the blue and orange livery. What is being delivered now are the buses NPC will operate and they will be in the blue and orange livery. As I understand, all buses are delivered white and decalled in Niagara.

No worries. Based on what the original poster said: the buses Niagara Transit will operate have completed delivery and have been decalled in the blue and orange livery. What is being delivered now are the buses NPC will operate and they will be in the blue and orange livery. As I understand, all buses are delivered white and decalled in Niagara.

Thanks for clearing, but obviously some buses are delivered in complete blue and orange livery while some were just delivered plain white(as I saw a number of them being all white sitting at NFT garage a week ago)...........

Well I think we just stay tuned and time will tell what happens............I should get more Orion IV shots before they are gone..........

2 WEGO scheme LFX artic were on WB401 at Kennedy around 11am this morning, most likely on delivery to Niagara Falls. Note that their desitination sign(showing NOVABUS) are not usual "orange" Luminator but "white" instead, don't tell me they are having a "multi-color" Luminator sign

Interesting, they are the White-Silver LED sign!

I'm assuming this is the best thread to ask this is as the only other Niagara thread I see is for NRT. Has anyone seen the Orion IVs in service yet this year? NPC's website said that service starts April 12th this year, and I believe it was mentioned that the Novas wouldn't enter service until around Canada Day.

I'm assuming this is the best thread to ask this is as the only other Niagara thread I see is for NRT. Has anyone seen the Orion IVs in service yet this year? NPC's website said that service starts April 12th this year, and I believe it was mentioned that the Novas wouldn't enter service until around Canada Day.

June 29th will be the official start for the WEGO year round service, so get your Orion IV shots before then

This should help: http://cptdb.ca/wiki...ansit_2062-2063

I believe they have been retired and given to the Fire Department.

those are still around and being used, it was the four Classics that the fire department got