AlexG   
Just now, Articulated said:

Are there still plans to get some permanent artics for the local routes this year?

As far as I've seen in my 5 weeks working there the only route that really has a permanent artic is the 110/104, it is by FAR our busiest run. literally every stop on victoria we stop at. from what i've seen they run 1 artic on the 110/104 and the alternating bus is just a normal city bus. same for night service when it turns into the 210/204

AlexG   
1 minute ago, Transit geek said:

Aren't the WEGO buses in NFT wrap entirely owned by NFT or perhaps they could be on loan from the NPC?

We own all the WEGO buses, including their green line buses. They rent them from us, Niagara Transit. I dont know what niagara parks is doing with increased service or not for the summer. They seem to have a lot of buses now as it is.

TTC 9701   
18 hours ago, Transit geek said:

Aren't the WEGO buses in NFT wrap entirely owned by NFT or perhaps they could be on loan from the NPC?

NPC leases 9001-9011 and Niagara Transit has the 5200 series

I'm assuming WEGO is operating, but have not been able to access their site for almost a week, and their Facebook/Twitter pages are way out of date (2013).

Does anyone know what's going on with their website?