Niagara Falls Transit

BCT-3122-D800-10240

8 hours ago, hamilton.area.transit said:

Miway 0302 is a June 2003 build which means thats the oldest bus in Ontario for now. Within a couple months, i do see 2368 being the oldest unit in the provice with the large order of New Flyer Xcelsior Hybrid buses being delivered/already delivered to Miway.

Thank you for the corrections!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Articulated said:

I don't think there's any differentiation between Regional and local routes any longer...

Indeed, Niagara Falls Transit, Niagara Regional Transit, St Catherines Transit, Erie Transit and Welland Transit are all one system and is called Niagara Regional Transit and buses could run in any area now (at least 40 fts)

56 minutes ago, Toro said:

Indeed, Niagara Falls Transit, Niagara Regional Transit, St Catherines Transit, Erie Transit and Welland Transit are all one system and is called Niagara Regional Transit and buses could run in any area now (at least 40 fts)

Now I wonder if ownership of the buses were transferred from each municipality. That does seem possible as a Welland Arboc was spotted on a Niagara Falls route not long ago.

• 5 months later...

image.thumb.png.6efedf4d03a2d1a64cc72fd91ff57db2.pngI'm not sure if this is the place to put it since this is wego but I couldn't find anything wego-specific.

Niagara parks has more than just 9000-9009 and 9010-9011 which are what are said on the wiki, since I saw this 9013(articulated) bus. Not sure how many of them are, or when they were built. A noticeable difference from the 2012 niagara park division buses is that it has a back destination sign. This is a photo of it.

56 minutes ago, PHATMATT51 said:

Sorry to say but it's fake. Look at the license plate. 

Screenshot_20230903_215006_Chrome.jpg

I cropped it (probably badly) to hide faces.

45 minutes ago, 97SCT said:

Several of NFT's WEGO units were transferred to the Parks Commission; 5204 is now 9015.

Ok so its just a former Nigara falls transit wego unit then.

So if this true which I doubt. Why hasn't the wiki been updated?  Seams like that's the first thing to be done before the bus even shows up.  Heck you guys had the rideCK  buses posted before they even came to Chatham. And these buses are supposedly running the streets?  Someone is slacking. 

2 hours ago, PHATMATT51 said:

So if this true which I doubt. Why hasn't the wiki been updated?  Seams like that's the first thing to be done before the bus even shows up.  Heck you guys had the rideCK  buses posted before they even came to Chatham. And these buses are supposedly running the streets?  Someone is slacking. 

Probably wasnt released to the public about the changes. Plus no bus fans on here lives in Niagara Falls. Closest one lives in the St. Catharines area. It will get updated once we find out what the numbers are and what has been transferred over. With all the big changes there it can be hard to catch every detail right away especially for a newly large single system.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, PHATMATT51 said:

Wiki editors also have lives outside of CPTDB, additional like G.A said, none of us live in Niagara, which makes it less likely for us to update info since we don’t know the system inside and out. Finally, if the information isn’t out of the forum, how are we supposed to input info into the wiki…

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TTC Guy said:

Wiki editors also have lives outside of CPTDB, additional like G.A said, none of us live in Niagara, which makes it less likely for us to update info since we don’t know the system inside and out. Finally, if the information isn’t out of the forum, how are we supposed to input info into the wiki…

Yeah but heck they are all over stuff before it you guys have posts of. Uses that are comng in 2024 but can't update current vehicles on the road??  

Don't worry I'll be at the falls tomorrow for a few days and I'll see for myself if these buses actually exist 

So I owe someone a Pepsi 

Back from the falls.  

From a driver. 

They 4 buses from different systems  area as the are joining together 

1-40ft 9012

And 3 60 ft 9013-9015

They have the regular transit system  fare boxes etc  currentlyy

So for now the buses have been used for over loads for go transit and where needed 

Got this from a drive while they were having lunch. When they get the equipment they will be used for wego. 

Don't shoot the messages. Just what I was told 

Also got to ride all the wego routes one last time. Health hasn't been too great lately(Damm brain cancer)  but the drivers were really nice and accomodating. 

received_278787334945756.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...