Niagara Falls Transit

BCT-3122-D800-10240

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was in the Falls today; 2982 (Eldorado) was on the 14 Stamford, missing it's bike rack. Also some Orion V sightings; 2062 was on route 21 Niagara College Welland and 2267 on the 20 Niagara College NOTL Campus this morning.

Chair-a-Van news:

Newest unit 1225 is painted and in service, quite hard to miss the "niagarafalls" in bright green letters across the hood, also unit 2215 has been deplated and is sitting in the back corner of the yard presumed off the road

Chair-a-Van news:

Newest unit 1225 is painted and in service, quite hard to miss the "niagarafalls" in bright green letters across the hood, also unit 2215 has been deplated and is sitting in the back corner of the yard presumed off the road

If 2215 is deplated then its off the road.

• 4 weeks later...

After returning from Toronto today, I come to find 2577 at the St. Catharines terminal and assigned to the 55. Usually they would use one of the newer Orions (2193-95) as backups for the Regional service, but an older model? I could not get a pic as it took off after I arrived.

Red Line new outbound routing effective May 16th.... outbound from Table Rock, north on Niagara Parkway-Clifton Hill-Victoria-Clark-Robinson-Fallsview-Murray-Stanley to Lundy's Lane....no inbound changes....... New Stops Outbound: Oneida Lane and Clifton Hill, Old Stone Inn, Imax Theatre, Margaritaville, Best Western....2013 season schedule and map to be posted on Wego website and day now( note : this info was obtained from a public map available now at the NFT front office); also 2369 is at the body shop following a sideswipe this past Monday on Marineland Parkway which resulted in the bumper being torn off and damage to the left rear of the bus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the photo of 5204, did they put a red background on the sign? The signs on the NFT WEGO buses were very hard to read, especially the Red Line and Purple Line signs.

Sign was malfunctioning that day. I am not sure if its fixed now. I also did notice that some drivers do not put the AA on and the rear lights past the artic joint were malfunctioning and what not. They were a good ride. the NFT units had tables at the rear like the Viva buses and the NPC units had different seating. None of the Vs were out only low floors

Sign was malfunctioning that day. I am not sure if its fixed now. I also did notice that some drivers do not put the AA on and the rear lights past the artic joint were malfunctioning and what not. They were a good ride. the NFT units had tables at the rear like the Viva buses and the NPC units had different seating. None of the Vs were out only low floors

The V's are mainly used for the Brock and Niagara College Rapid routes, but rarely at times, they can be on city routes as extras.

Chair-a-Van news:

yeah, 1225 has 2215's license plate.

• 2 weeks later...