Niagara Falls Transit

BCT-3122-D800-10240

What's so horrible? Training firefighters to save lives is a noble and worthy cause.

They were going to scrap anyhow.

that is true yes, but i never thought this would happen.

the interim 2012 Falls Shuttle schedule has just been unveiled at www.niagarafalls.ca:

spring service( may 18-june 29) on the red and green lines runs Monday-Thursday 9a-7p and on Fridays/weekends/holidays to 11...(hourly frequencies)

summer service begins June 30 with the red, green and blue lines running on hourly frequencies Monday-Friday 8:45a to 10:45p and on weekends and holidays on 30-minute frequencies from 9a-11p....

24 hour iride pass-$10.00;one way adult $3.50 and one way child ages 6-12 $1.00....

this service will run until the WEGO system launches on the August long weekend

I don't know if this will have any impact on the proposed facility, but the Heartland Forest Nature Centre is directly across the street on Brown Road, and I know the head of that place got a standing ovation at council last week for his expansion plans....who knows

anyone notice the headline in the Niagara Falls Review this morning- WEGO delayed until mid-August due to problems with installation of ITS systems...and add to that the crappy Falls Shuttle they're running in the meantime

anyone notice the headline in the Niagara Falls Review this morning- WEGO delayed until mid-August due to problems with installation of ITS systems...and add to that the crappy Falls Shuttle they're running in the meantime

yeah, i read it yesterday. at least the IV's will run a bit longer than expected......?

I'm starting to think it won't be running this year at all, and on a second note the NF capital budget should be approved in several weeks so I'll know then what NFT is getting in terms of buses( Nova and New Flyer are the only companies likely to be a factor)