Beaver Bus Lines

M. Parsons

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw at least four Beaver Bus Line motor coaches in London, Ontario, this afternoon of various colours: pink, green and a couple of others. Sorry no fleet numbers as I was in traffic. Legals on at least one indicated Owned by Beaver Bus Lines, Winnipeg, Manitoba/Leased to Fairway Coaches.

Wish I'd had a chance to stop and photograph them.

One of them was parked downtown while three others were on the east side of the city having just fueled. Something special going on here someplace. No idea what at this time. Are they on a large group charter, in transit to someone else on a delivery? Just a few thoughts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Two of the ex CBL RTS's have shown up at Beaver in Winnipeg, ex CBL 101 will be on the Selkirk-Winnipeg run starting next month. That leaves 5 RTS's unacounted for at the moment

Was at Beaver Bus Lines garage last night and yes, the one RTS is Ex-CBL #101, however, it will not be on the road for some time at this point. They do not have any other RTS coaches and there are no plans to take on anymore after this one. This one has cost them much more than anticipated to put into service.

Was at Beaver Bus Lines garage last night and yes, the one RTS is Ex-CBL #101, however, it will not be on the road for some time at this point. They do not have any other RTS coaches and there are no plans to take on anymore after this one. This one has cost them much more than anticipated to put into service.

Look down.

Back up.

What is it?

It's a picture of that RTS you want to see!

Anything is possible when you have contacts in the transit industry.

I'm on a bus. ^_^

BU_NF_2%20062r.png

Apparently Beaver Bus Lines has picked up 3 more Ex-Salt Lake City MCI Classics and they are numbered 58, 59, and 61. Two Fishbowls remain in service and are spare units. #'s 38 and 40. I am not sure if #30 is still around as well, but I believe it is as well. I did not see it and forgot to check if it was still around. Attached are images of #38 and 58.

211010-2467beaver58.jpg

211010-2470beaver38.jpg

Edited by MBTA9244-9640b
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...