TTC 9701

Orion 1 spoted in Guelph.

Did you get the serial number off of it yet?

Sadly no. The owner wasn't around when i last saw it. An employee of the International truck lot allowed me to come in and take pics of the outside. Next time when the owner is around I can ask

btw the ex-Orion VII hybrid demo that was being spotted at Connestoga College before, is it still there?

Yes but the Orion 1 is gone til spring time

Yes but the Orion 1 is gone til spring time

where the orion 1 is right now btw? i checked the body shop right behind the Home hardware store where the bus is found but the body shop owner says they have nth to do with the bus/nor the bus has been there to do some body work..........so!?

where the orion 1 is right now btw? i checked the body shop right behind the Home hardware store where the bus is found but the body shop owner says they have nth to do with the bus/nor the bus has been there to do some body work..........so!?

Well if it's not in Guelph then it's touring. It's used for a band so it gets body work and or engine work done a few times a year. It's just stored at the international yard for a week an then goes

Saw that bus running on Hwy 401 east in the early afternoon. The sign says "Reunion".

That's all the rollsign says. It's got "REUNION" and enough black to make sure it's seamless. I designed it for them.

"Reunion" is the name of the music troup that owns the bus.

If it attaches, Here's a pic of it I took in my living room before I mailed it to them.

REUNION.jpg

REUNION.jpg

post-5970-1323749106_thumb.jpg

post-5970-1323749106_thumb.jpg

That's all the rollsign says. It's got "REUNION" and enough black to make sure it's seamless. I designed it for them.

"Reunion" is the name of the music troup that owns the bus.

If it attaches, Here's a pic of it I took in my living room before I mailed it to them.

Its a nice bus to see when your in an area of just LF or just 40 footers