Cars

Double T

I used to have a 1999 Saab 9-5 station wagon, but it was damaged beyond repair upon hitting a large elk in Colorado a week and a half ago.

Currently, I don't need another car until August, when I go back to college in CA -- but it looks as though the next car will be another 1999 Saab 9-5 wagon.

• Root Admin

I have a Blue 2007 Mazda 3 GS Sedan. Here it is, in the back parking lot at work on Sunday. My mom drives a Silver 2006 Mazda 3 GX Sedan, and my dad drives a Grey 2008 Mazda 3 GT Sport. We're a big mazda family... :o lol.

IMG_2979.jpg

I am too young to afford insurance at this point. It's either a car or insurance, but not both, you get where I'm going with this... Anyways, I've discovered the joys of Zipcar. I don't NEED a car at this point as I can get to work by TTC just fine. But the days that a car is needed, Zipcar does the trick. They have a wonderful selection of cars, all fairly new. I haven't driven anything older than an '06. And some new '08s are popping up. I regularly drive the Civic sedan, or a City Golf. The Honda Fit is another frequently driven vehicle as the rates are cheaper. They just got a Smart Fortwo, and one of these days I'm gonna drive one just for shits and giggles :o

Nice car Jan! I've driven the 3 and its quite a nice vehicle!

• Board Admin

smartbuses.jpg

I'll post pictures of my daily driver later. (1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager)

I am too young to afford insurance at this point. It's either a car or insurance, but not both, you get where I'm going with this...

They just got a Smart Fortwo, and one of these days I'm gonna drive one just for shits and giggles :D

I totally hear you, insurance is nuts here in Alberta.

Did they get the new model or an older one? If you have to pay for gas, the new one is premium gasoline. :o

smartbuses.jpg

I totally hear you, insurance is nuts here in Alberta.

Did they get the new model or an older one? If you have to pay for gas, the new one is premium gasoline. :o

Cute pic :D

I'm assuming it's a tad older as there is no mention on their website of using premium, or diesel for that matter. Just seems to be plain old regular. The nice part about Zipcar, is that gas is included :P

I am also going to show off in one of their premium gas only BMW 323's :P

• Board Admin
I'm assuming it's a tad older as there is no mention on their website of using premium, or diesel for that matter. Just seems to be plain old regular. The nice part about Zipcar, is that gas is included :o

I am also going to show off in one of their premium gas only BMW 323's :D

No smart uses regular gas. Driving that BMW will be pretty sweet haha.

The car i have is a 1991 Buick Park Avenue, aka The Pimp avenue haha

Its white w/ red interior, 3.8 V6, has a midland CB radio in it, & it stands out anywhere in ottawa..

Its a pretty good car all in all :lol:

That thing must eat gas like a monster. How much KM does it go from Full to Empty on one tank?

Well, I love big cars and I like Buicks, very nice! Do all the luxury features work in it? How many KM on it? Show me the interior?

--

I had a car until this week. The car was in terrible mechanical shape, too many problems to fix so I had to let it go. The brake lines were finished and it was the last straw. It was unsafe for everyone on the road, it had no braking power! ;) It was my first car and is looking for another. Either a Camry or a Nissan Maxima if I can find a legit answer if I can run that car on regular too.

A100_0080.JPG

I don`t drive yet. but my dad`s friend is saving me a used

2003 Ford Crown Victoria Interceptor. (It still has the spot light.)

I will drive it when I get my licence.

I love the police crown vics, you're lucky to get one with a spotlight haha..

I still have my g1, going for my g2 soon.

That thing must eat gas like a monster. How much KM does it go from Full to Empty on one tank?

Well, I love big cars and I like Buicks, very nice! Do all the luxury features work in it? How many KM on it? Show me the interior?

Everything works except the A/C, it has 301,800kms on it, It has burgandy interior, & i'm sure i can get 100 kms on a full tank of gas.

I love the police crown vics, you're lucky to get one with a spotlight haha..

I still have my g1, going for my g2 soon.

Everything works except the A/C, it has 301,800kms on it, It has burgandy interior, & i'm sure i can get 100 kms on a full tank of gas.

Wow, 301k and still ticking, that's the GM quality that was absent in many other cars. :lol: 100km on one tank is TERRIBLE!