BCT-3122-D800-10240

Greyhound Spottings & Photos

14 hours ago, Swadian said:

Wait till you see 86308 or 86352 in the US; you won't complain about anything in Canada again! ^_^

Oh man the american X3's that come up from Seattle are just beat old dogs. Body panels loose and endless dings and scratches. I find the BOLT units are in better condition.

Have they figured out what to do with #1134 yet?
On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 1:40 AM, translink fan said:

Oh man the american X3's that come up from Seattle are just beat old dogs. Body panels loose and endless dings and scratches. I find the BOLT units are in better condition.

Does anyone have interior photos of the refurbished 1100-series GLC 102DL3? What about the old 900- and 1000-series 102DL3s with the grey interior?

On 2017-11-24 at 3:39 AM, translink fan said:

38581335372_d700566e1b_c.jpg20171107_233321 by Dannny29, on Flickr

Saw a hound that looked exactly like this leaving Ottawa Terminal today couldn’t get the # though ..... Either Greyhound has another coach that looks identical to this or it could quite possibly be this bus that I saw 

3 hours ago, dev161 said:

Saw a hound that looked exactly like this leaving Ottawa Terminal today couldn’t get the # though ..... Either Greyhound has another coach that looks identical to this or it could quite possibly be this bus that I saw 

There might be another bus like it possibly. 1265 pictured I think usually runs around Alberta for the most part.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:43 AM, translink fan said:

There might be another bus like it possibly. 1265 pictured I think usually runs around Alberta for the most part.

#1265 was running out of Vancouver yesterday. It must have been #1331, which was last spotted by Paul Bateson like this:

DI504 - Greyhound Canada 1331 - Toronto, Edward Street - 15 Oct 2016

12 hours ago, Swadian said:

#1265 was running out of Vancouver yesterday. It must have been #1331, which was last spotted by Paul Bateson like this:

So it quite possibly could have been painted in the same colours as 1265 , since that photo is from 2016

On 1/4/2018 at 12:30 PM, Swadian said:

Is this the unit that was wrecked? 

23 hours ago, Shaun said:

No.  1331 was previously wrapped for Gatineau Olympics QMJHL team.  Wrap was removed in 2016.  417 Bus Line is the team’s carrier now.

On 1/6/2018 at 3:00 PM, Shaun said:

1265 is alive and well out west (It was wrecked a few years ago and was brought back into service...its painted all white, quite different from the other 4505's. 

15 hours ago, roeco said:

1265 is alive and well out west (It was wrecked a few years ago and was brought back into service...its painted all white, quite different from the other 4505's. 

1265 came in last night and went out today on a run. I just did some of work on it today. 

14 hours ago, translink fan said:

1265 came in last night and went out today on a run. I just did some of work on it today. 

I'm glad to see that #1137 is finally back on the road! One time I spent 10 hours drawing a sketch of it.

What's your favorite old DL3 to work on?

9 hours ago, Swadian said:

I'm glad to see that #1137 is finally back on the road! One time I spent 10 hours drawing a sketch of it.

What's your favorite old DL3 to work on?

Don't really have a favorite DL3 in particular. They're all the same in my eyes apart from their transmissions. I'm a Prevost guy myself. I like working on the BoltBus stuff and American X3's that come up because it's a chance to work on more newer buses and keeping up with working on the newer technology on them. But the old DL3's are a good challenge to getting creative with repairs and working with older tech and learning from them. It's a good mix of both.