BCT-3122-D800-10240

Greyhound Spottings & Photos

2,810 posts in this topic

I believe Greyhound has 3 buses on the Island but in the near future I think you will see Greyhound's regular scheduled service disappear off the Island completly and hand it all over to Tofino Bus as they already compete heavily on the Victoria to Nanaimo run with Greyhound and Operate the rest of the service on the Island.

Greyhound Canada now has a stop at Terry Fox Stn in Ottawa Ont (Saw a unknown Hound unload on a unknown rte heading to Ottawa ) 

Greyhound is using Stops 3A for Kingston-Toronto/Sudbury & 4C for Ottawa. 

On 2017-04-23 at 1:50 PM, Oc4526 said:

Greyhound Canada now has a stop at Terry Fox Stn in Ottawa Ont (Saw a unknown Hound unload on a unknown rte heading to Ottawa ) 

Greyhound is using Stops 3A for Kingston-Toronto/Sudbury & 4C for Ottawa. 

I think they've been there for about a month now. Replaces the stop at Kanata Centrum. I do not know if Ontario Northland will be using that stop or sticking with Centrum, they followthe Greyhound route exactly otherwise.

2 hours ago, Flalex72 said:

I think they've been there for about a month now. Replaces the stop at Kanata Centrum. I do not know if Ontario Northland will be using that stop or sticking with Centrum, they followthe Greyhound route exactly otherwise.

That's good to know.

I'll check out Terry Fox for the Ontario Northland departure

Looks like the 12xx series LeMirage XL-II coaches are retired.  Not a great photo at all (zoomed in dashcam shot) but here is one I saw on the 416 southbound today with the Red/White/Blue stripes still along the roof line.  Was unable to get the legals so not sure who this belongs to now.  

Capture.JPG

1 person likes this

On 2017-06-10 at 8:59 PM, Michel said:

Looks like the 12xx series LeMirage XL-II coaches are retired.  Not a great photo at all (zoomed in dashcam shot) but here is one I saw on the 416 southbound today with the Red/White/Blue stripes still along the roof line.  Was unable to get the legals so not sure who this belongs to now.  

Capture.JPG

Just saw it in Mississauga pulling into a parking lot ... it's still numbered 1295 

1248 rolled into Ottawa today from Montreal QC.

Can someone update the wiki entry as 1248 is Plain White with Glc Legals thnx. Alta K-91486

IMG_3876.thumb.PNG.792babb71365e4812450f3fbf6fa8a82.PNG

1 person likes this

Saw 1042 in a yard in London, ON yesterday. Still in the Greyhound livery.

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 8:26 AM, noahrp24 said:

Saw 1042 in a yard in London, ON yesterday. Still in the Greyhound livery.

#1042, the 1998 MCI 102DL3? Any others lying around in yards? Who can I make an offer to at Greyhound?