Jump to content
BCT-3122-D800-10240

Greyhound Spottings & Photos

Recommended Posts

Swadian   

On BusTracker, #8880 is on 4007 and #8870 is on 4015 today with #6912 as second section. Seems like they are using both the 8800s and 86000s on that route.

 

#6034 hasn't been retired, it was transferred to Americanos #60558. Same goes for a lot of the GLI 102DL3s. Still running.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A. Wong   

These are a couple of photos I took on December 24, 2016 of where the old downtown Edmonton Greyhound depot used to stand, on 104 Avenue and 104 Street. The photos are facing south/west.

15665713_10158000193950083_6832346484643677991_n.jpg

15665685_10158000193915083_8067343201264390870_n.jpg

15665713_10158000193950083_6832346484643677991_n.jpg

15665685_10158000193915083_8067343201264390870_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, A. Wong said:

These are a couple of photos I took on December 24, 2016 of where the old downtown Edmonton Greyhound depot used to stand, on 104 Avenue and 104 Street. The photos are facing south/west.

 

So what's going up in that space now ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
roeco   
On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:03 PM, captaintrolley said:

So what's going up in that space now ???

 

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:03 PM, captaintrolley said:

So what's going up in that space now ???

Quote

a tower I believe its gonna have a big theatre in it and other commercial plus I think residential on top??

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG-20170207-WA0002.thumb.jpg.b1300e60ab970fe4bc1cf0511684e3e3.jpgIMG-20170207-WA0001.thumb.jpg.12cb425b558bc6b759f23ae651e02651.jpgIMG-20170207-WA0000.thumb.jpg.5726ce96d95eb68d2134b578f6e993b1.jpg

A US greyhound driver sent me these photos of these Mexican made buses "86826" and "86827"

I didn't see it on the wiki, does anybody have any information about these buses? Looks like a Setra knockoff

IMG-20170207-WA0002.thumb.jpg.b1300e60ab970fe4bc1cf0511684e3e3.jpg

IMG-20170207-WA0001.thumb.jpg.12cb425b558bc6b759f23ae651e02651.jpg

IMG-20170207-WA0000.thumb.jpg.5726ce96d95eb68d2134b578f6e993b1.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, INowKnowwhY said:

IMG-20170207-WA0002.thumb.jpg.b1300e60ab970fe4bc1cf0511684e3e3.jpgIMG-20170207-WA0001.thumb.jpg.12cb425b558bc6b759f23ae651e02651.jpgIMG-20170207-WA0000.thumb.jpg.5726ce96d95eb68d2134b578f6e993b1.jpg

A US greyhound driver sent me these photos of these Mexican made buses "86826" and "86827"

I didn't see it on the wiki, does anybody have any information about these buses? Looks like a Setra knockoff

Irizar is a Spanish company with operations all over the world.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A. Wong   
On 2/13/2017 at 9:03 AM, INowKnowwhY said:

IMG-20170207-WA0002.thumb.jpg.b1300e60ab970fe4bc1cf0511684e3e3.jpgIMG-20170207-WA0001.thumb.jpg.12cb425b558bc6b759f23ae651e02651.jpgIMG-20170207-WA0000.thumb.jpg.5726ce96d95eb68d2134b578f6e993b1.jpg

A US greyhound driver sent me these photos of these Mexican made buses "86826" and "86827"

I didn't see it on the wiki, does anybody have any information about these buses? Looks like a Setra knockoff

Awesome, thanks for sharing those photos! Irizar has only recently entered the US market but as mentioned by @TheAverageJoe they do operate in many other parts of the world. I think that bumper is US spec.

In the UK they are painted in the full blue livery:

Scania%20Irizar%20PB_First%20Greyhound%2

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2017‎/‎02‎/‎19 at 5:00 PM, A. Wong said:

Awesome, thanks for sharing those photos! Irizar has only recently entered the US market but as mentioned by @TheAverageJoe they do operate in many other parts of the world. I think that bumper is US spec.

In the UK they are painted in the full blue livery:

Scania%20Irizar%20PB_First%20Greyhound%2

Greyhound in the UK no longer exists, First discontinued the branding some time ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Swadian   

Greyhound's using a plain-white ex-Americanos Van Hool out of Chicago. By the way, how do you get that signature?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Swadian said:

Greyhound's using a plain-white ex-Americanos Van Hool out of Chicago. By the way, how do you get that signature?

How do you know it was ex Americanos?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Swadian   
On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 7:52 AM, TheAverageJoe said:

How do you know it was ex Americanos?

Because it was a 60xxx that was registered to Americanos on Texas DMV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Swadian   
8 hours ago, TheAverageJoe said:

The ex Valley Transit Company units.

No, those were/are not in the 60000-series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Swadian said:

No, those were/are not in the 60000-series.

Shock as most of the white Ex Valley Transit units are up in the Chicago/Twin Cities area

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×