Greyhound Spottings & Photos

It's a busy weekend for Greyhound. I was put on a Badder bus for the 4:00 London-Toronto express on Thursday, along with Greyhound 6369 and 60654(?) waiting in the terminal. Then saw a convoy of 4 more Badder buses at the Highbury 401 exit heading to the London terminal.

I also saw on social media that the 3 Friday departures from Western University never showed up. People were waiting until about 7:30PM until a bus actually showed up.

6228 arriving in Brandon, Manitoba ...

attachicon.gifGreyhound Canada 6228-a.jpg

Thanks roeco! That's encouraging because intercity public transporation options are gettiong very thin here in the 'Peg.

On another note, Brandon Bus Lines has begun operating a scheduled service between Brandon & Winnipeg. The service operates Monday to Friday, with the bus leaving Brandon (Greyhound Depot) at 07:00 and arriving in Winnipeg (Greyhound Depot) at 09:45. The return trip leaves Winnipeg at 15:30 and arrives Brandon at 18:15. (Brandon Bus Lines is the contract operator of the Greyhound Depot in Brandon and is also a freight contractor for GC's GPX in western Manitoba.)

6228 arriving in Brandon, Manitoba ...

Greyhound Canada 6228-a.jpg

Sherman Oaks Apparently the 2nd Calgary to Toronto run is just a seasonal cancellation and is supposed to be re instated in Summer when heaviest traffic is for 2 schedules.

Thanks roeco! That's encouraging because intercity public transporation options are getting a little thin here in the 'Peg.

On another note, Brandon Bus Lines has begun operating a scheduled service between Brandon & Winnipeg. The service operates Monday to Friday, with the bus leaving Brandon (Greyhound Depot) at 07:00 and arriving in Winnipeg (Greyhound Depot) at 09:45. The return trip leaves Winnipeg at 15:30 and arrives Brandon at 18:15. (Brandon Bus Lines is the contract operator of the Greyhound Depot in Brandon and is also a freight contractor for GC's GPX in western Manitoba.)

Newspaper Advertisment.jpg

I've been informed 86069 is now based out of LA and plated for BC for LA-Vancouver service. Incidentally I rode this same one back in 2013 on the Toronto - Chicago route. Perhaps GLC is getting assigned some of the 860XX group? Yay, more "new" coaches for Canada! :P

1079 got into an accident around thanksgiving weekend and has been retired.

1306 is at the Ottawa garage and has also been retired. Most of the H3-45's are in the Ottawa Garage on Bantree street with the license plates removed.

The infamous 1334 (ex:1170) has also been scrapped.

• 1 month later...