Greyhound Spottings & Photos

• 2 weeks later...

1260 on ottawa-montreal runs

8005 at montreal terminal

1260 was the olympiques hockey bus so when i boarded i was surpirsed to see well it had seats facing each other just like a NOVA LFS! and a digital clock available for the passengers to see

the first set no they were just facing each other but i think the rear set had a small table in between it

Ok cool! Having a table between the last couple rows of seats which have been set to face each other is quite common and I have seen configurations as you describe, but I have never seen that on Greyhound Canada previously so that's interesting.

Prevost H series generally have a nicer ride quality than MCI anyways, so that part is not so surprising. Have you ridden on other Prevost H series coaches previously?

1260 was actually the bus I had on my very first Greyhound Trip!

1260 on ottawa-montreal runs

8005 at montreal terminal

1260 was the olympiques hockey bus so when i boarded i was surpirsed to see well it had seats facing each other just like a NOVA LFS! and a digital clock available for the passengers to see

Every H3-45 that I have been on has that clock.

lol...what ever isnt broke down as of late

down here i see every kind of bus greyhound has from canadian mc-12's to american G's

no i ment on most D4505..and some MCI G4500(US) have that done to go along with the original back that came from the factory...the early versions the "D" and "G" were blacked out by the looks of it.

On Wikipedia, a poster from Toronto posted a picture of an American Greyhound unit (in the new livery) doing that run, a Prevost X3-45 numbered #86025.

Is FirstGroup introducing the SemaVoyager numbering system to North America (why these buses have 6 digits)? They are being numbered after the former Carolina Trailways units.