The exo thread...

dj.surf.lfs

The RTC announced late last year that they intend to replace their Technobuses with "midibuses". Perhaps they have placed an order for the Vicinity.

The technobuses are going nowhere until maybe next year, recent talks seems they will retire the technobus in 2016.

And for the bus that will replace them, nothing is yet fixed.

It looks like Veolia Transdev has ordered 3 Yaxing buses and is also buying the demonstrater that has been tested. In the news release, I wonder where the 8 other Yaxing buses are destined to for Quebec. http://www.grandewest.com/release/grande-west-announces-vicinity-bus-orders

Kevin, Transdev St-Julie division has bought 8 Yaxing buses.

It looks like Veolia Transdev has ordered 3 Yaxing buses and is also buying the demonstrater that has been tested. In the news release, I wonder where the 8 other Yaxing buses are destined to for Quebec. http://www.grandewes...nity-bus-orders

THX for sharing, it also mention there are 3 for "Nova Scotia Transit", well is that for Metro Transit's D30LF replacement? Or do they mean other transit system in Nova Scotia like Transit Cape Breton and Kings Transit etc....?

THX for sharing, it also mention there are 3 for "Nova Scotia Transit", well is that for Metro Transit's D30LF replacement? Or do they mean other transit system in Nova Scotia like Transit Cape Breton and Kings Transit etc....?

Off topic, but the order is for Kings Transit as listed on page 12 of the document linked below:

http://www.leedefinancial.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Grande-West-Transportation-Group.pdf

Now back on topic, while 8 have been ordered for Ville-de-Saint-Julie, I would assume that the other 3 as well as the purchased demo would be going to CIT Laurentides. Has there been any confirmation of this?

Off topic, but the order is for Kings Transit as listed on page 12 of the document linked below:

http://www.leedefina...ation-Group.pdf

Now back on topic, while 8 have been ordered for Ville-de-Saint-Julie, I would assume that the other 3 as well as the purchased demo would be going to CIT Laurentides. Has there been any confirmation of this?

3 for Kings Transit very interesting, replacing the Eldorados? Lol

Thx for sharing again~~

On another discussion board there's a rumour of CITL getting a new model bus but it's unknown at this time what that model is. So it could very well be the Yaxing.

From what I read in the local paper in Sainte-Julie, the new buses (8 Vicinity, 7 X3-45 and the new LFS they're supposed to get) are set to go in service March 1st. Is that still on? I know they're keeping the two most recent X3-45s and the 3 LFS they already have for a total fleet of 21 buses.

From what I read in the local paper in Sainte-Julie, the new buses (8 Vicinity, 7 X3-45 and the new LFS they're supposed to get) are set to go in service March 1st. Is that still on? I know they're keeping the two most recent X3-45s and the 3 LFS they already have for a total fleet of 21 buses.

if they are set for service on March 1, they should be delivered by now, any of them show up yet?

Someone on Facebook posted photos in the FHTCQ group of the newest LFS to arrive at the Transdev Boucherville facility for Ville de Sainte-Julie. I am not a member of that organization, but I was added anyways. I rarely post there and I like snooping around that group and see what they're up to. ;)

The Yaxings are due mid-July. They were supposed to get them mid-February. Went to the Transdev garage yesterday and asked the foreman about those midi buses. So the Orion Vs are getting a reprieve till the summer. ;)

Thank you very much for your update~~

Is this the end of the Sainte-Julie Orion Vs? I better get pictures before they all leave.

Ste-Julie Orion V's still running strong. I'm guessing they will last as long as the Yaxing's haven't arrived and are put into service. All the other buses running now are the new Prevost's and that new suburban LFS they just got. That's what I keep seeing these days.

Thx for the link, very interesting to see there are 2 orders for NFI midi in Quebec while none in Ontario, according to the link,

--1 for Autobus Paquette--assuming for CIT Laurentides operation

--8 for Keolis Canada--assuming for MRC Les Moulins and RTCR operation

can't wait to see them in service!!!

• 2 months later...

I was recently in the Vaudreuil area and I've noticed an increase in riders on CITPI buses, especially the A-40 Express. Since the area seems to be exploding in population, any indication that CITPI will expand to run Route 15 and the A-40 on the weekend?