The exo thread...

dj.surf.lfs

The Van Hool model is too heavy according to the MTQ, so that's out. It might be a low deck version of the Dennis but not sure. If they demo the same bus that was on display at one of the Laval metro stations a few months ago, that will not fit inside TCV.

The article says sometime in the fall.

Alexander Dennis is building a 13ft6inch low height model for North America market and market it as "go everywhere double decker"..............the "go everywhere" includes TCV or not? i really wonder

Thanks please keep us updated on this............so the double decker demo has not been sent to Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu yet?

Could be an OC unit as those will be up for sale come fall.

I am actually wondering if Cochrane, AB is interested in getting the 3 OC units since funding has been approved in getting 3 double deckers for the commuter operations between Calgary and Cochrane, starting late 2013

Like I just said, in the fall some time

O I thought they have the demo there already but just not placing it in service until later. Then probably ADL will have a low height demo at that time for Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu for testing.............which makes it very likely that 13ft6inch demo could make it into TCV.........

• 3 months later...

The smallest CIT in the universe™, CIT Haut-Saint-Laurent, just announced two new bus routes. Both connecting Valleyfield from the south. The first. from Huntingdon, the second from Franklin/Ormstown.

They are one-hit wonders, only one departure each day arriving in Valleyfield at 07:50 and departing at 17:15.

See the full schedule here:

http://www.mrchsl.com/sites/mrchsl.com/files/Depliant%20horaire%20tarifs%20WEB.pdf

It is possible to "fan" this service, on Fridays only as follows:

- CITSO 1 @ Angrignon: 15:10 arrives in Valleyfield @ 16:54

- Take one of the two routes, leaving at 17:15 and arriving in Huntingdon @ 18:00 or Ormstown, 18:11

- CITHSL 1 From Huntingdon (20:00) or Ormstown (20:22) arriving at Angrignon at 21:32 or TCV 21:45.

• 1 month later...

CITPI is increasing service.

1) The Express Vaudreuil 40 is now getting evening service. Three new departures from Vaudreuil 19:40, 21:00, 22:20 and Cote-Vertu, 20:25, 21:45, 23:00 Still no weekend service. Off-Peak day service was introduced in 2011, IIRC.

2) New Route 91 linking Gare Vaudreuil with CEGEP Gerard-Godin in the West Island. More important, one of the intermediate stops is Fairview. This was the source of a few complaints when Route 40 was launched, 4 years ago.

• 4 weeks later...

CIT Le Richelain is the latest CIT to redo their network. Effective in December.

No information is known so far as to what changes are going to be made, but one can expect a local/regional service as is currently in most other CITs.

One thing that's new (as far as I know) is each bus stop will have a QR Code which will direct users to a website which will geolocate and retrieve the desired schedule.

Source: http://www.citrichelain.com

No news on a "rebranding" of their system. Hopefully nothing like URBIS or BLUS. They could go for R-BUS (lol)

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

CIT Laurentides is getting the double-decker bus that was circulated around other Transdev divisions as well as the RTC.

Photos

Also, a question: how far can one travel with a TRAM on CIT HSL? Is it Ormstown? The AMT map isn't very clear on the matter.

it seems that many of the CIT contractors are very interested in getting the double dockers and this demo bus has spent most if it's time in Quebec this year.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rode a Keolis MCI on CRTL route 125. How I miss the luxury and elegance of Prévostcars, their comfy seats, handy tablet and smooth suspension.

Are all the Keolis MCIs LCD-screens-equipped? What's the use?

The Setra looks neat, although there seem to be no luggage rack inside.

Also, a question: how far can one travel with a TRAM on CIT HSL? Is it Ormstown? The AMT map isn't very clear on the matter.

I don't think this was ever answered. The furthest you can go on HSL with a TRAM is Sainte-Martine (zone 6). Howick, Ormstown and Huntingdon are not in the TRAM system.

See: http://mrchsl.com/sites/mrchsl.com/files/Grille%20tarifaire%202014.pdf

Alex

I don't think this was ever answered. The furthest you can go on HSL with a TRAM is Sainte-Martine (zone 6). Howick, Ormstown and Huntingdon are not in the TRAM system.

See: http://mrchsl.com/sites/mrchsl.com/files/Grille%20tarifaire%202014.pdf

Alex

Only cities member of the Communauté Métropolitaine de Montréal (CMM) and AMT are covered by the TRAM fares. Although TRAM Zones go all the way up to 8, none of the HSL CMM member towns go beyond Zone 6. Here is a link to the TRAM fare zone map. http://www.amt.qc.ca/uploadedFiles/AMT/Site_Usager/Tarif/Sys%20tarifaire%202014_11x17_finale.pdf

Envoyé de mon Transformer TF101 en utilisant Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

The smallest CIT in the universe™, CIT Haut-Saint-Laurent, just announced two new bus routes. Both connecting Valleyfield from the south. The first. from Huntingdon, the second from Franklin/Ormstown.

They are one-hit wonders, only one departure each day arriving in Valleyfield at 07:50 and departing at 17:15.

See the full schedule here:

http://www.mrchsl.com/sites/mrchsl.com/files/Depliant%20horaire%20tarifs%20WEB.pdf

It is possible to "fan" this service, on Fridays only as follows:

- CITSO 1 @ Angrignon: 15:10 arrives in Valleyfield @ 16:54

- Take one of the two routes, leaving at 17:15 and arriving in Huntingdon @ 18:00 or Ormstown, 18:11

- CITHSL 1 From Huntingdon (20:00) or Ormstown (20:22) arriving at Angrignon at 21:32 or TCV 21:45.

I don't suppose these exist anymore, do they?!