Your favorite cheese.

gmnewlook

This thread is inspired by the hot dog one. What is your favorite kind of cheese:

Here's my top 5:

• Oka (regular and Classique)
  • La Providence Oka
  • Champfleury Vaudreuil
  • Brie Claudel
  • Agropur Grand Cheddar, 3 year old

Of course, they're all cheese from our warehouse where I work... :angry:

5 year Balderson and any kind of Armstrong cheese. Armstrong seems to be only sold at Wal-Mart, however it is far better than Kraft's Cracker Barrel. Armstrong medium is more sharp than Cracker Barrel extra-old.

You can find Agropur chesses in some Wal-Marts in Ontario and Alberta. We ship Feta Danesborg in cubes, Havartis, Gouda (smoked, jalapeno, mild), Brie and Camambert Anco, Mini Babybel 12x6 (regular, light, swiss, gouda), Mini Babybel 12x12, Jarlsberg slices, Jarlsberg wedges, Party cubes, Paris Toast, La Vache Qui Rit (The Laughing Cow), Oka 225g boxes (regular, Classique and light), Camembert Extra.

The ones in Alberta are in Edmonton, Pincher Creek, Lethbridge, Wainwright. There are others, including one in BC, but I don't recall the locations. I've been on parental leave since April 28th, so I may have forgotten some. BTW, I'm the one that usually assembles the orders for ALL the Wal-Marts that we serve.

My favourite is Blue Cheese... mmmmmmmmmm i grew up loving it. whenenver you would order wings back home, even if it was only 10, you would always get celery and blue cheese with it. when i came to alberta, many places hadn't even heard of blue cheese. i was so shocked. mmmmm

Nacho Cheese ?

Ha! You got (I think!) Good job! ;)

I love all cheese, for me the older and sharper the better. I'm not too good with names, so just put me down for pretty much everything.

I like firm, dry the cheese the best, rubbery and soft cheese are not my style, but I'll still savour and enjoy them.

Let's just say visiting Cabot Farms in Vermont was an amazing treat. :P

My favourite is Blue Cheese... mmmmmmmmmm i grew up loving it. whenenver you would order wings back home, even if it was only 10, you would always get celery and blue cheese with it. when i came to alberta, many places hadn't even heard of blue cheese. i was so shocked. mmmmm

Blue rocks. I like blue cheese dressing. (with chunks).

I like Macaroni and Cheese ;), honestly though I've never really liked any cheese except for cheddar cheese.

There's a fabulous rareish (and expensive) cheese called garlic roulé. Wonderful garlic hint to it (somewhat subtle), while being very creamy, and great spread over a Ritz cracker. Best cheese I've ever had to date.

It seems a lot of bus people also like food. Even drivers equate their work with food. "This is a piece of cake" "This run is jammy". "This route is a piece of cheese". "This route is simple as pie". Perhaps drivers don't talk this way any more, but they used too.

It seems a lot of bus people also like food. Even drivers equate their work with food. "This is a piece of cake" "This run is jammy". "This route is a piece of cheese". "This route is simple as pie". Perhaps drivers don't talk this way any more, but they used too.

I am transitfan as well as a foody, perfect combination. Take transit to great foody spots, take food "to-go", survey nearest transit terminal while eating. :lol:

Today, most people would find that corny. Too bad a lot of drivers don't really care about their job.

EDIT: They would find that CHEESY! :D