Welcome to the updated CPTDB!

If you prefer an older theme, you can change it back by scrolling to the very bottom and clicking on "Theme" on the bottom right. However, you can also change the background color/image by clicking on the "photo icon" in the black bar with your username at the top of the page.

You may notice some slowness for the next few hours while messages are reindexed.

Click the X on the top right of this box to dismiss this message.

21 minutes ago, Express691 said:

Sounds almost like they're looking to combine the 66 with the 555 for a one-seat ride. Can't say I necessarily disagree with the proposal, but with that length they might want to get some better suited equipment for that run rather than urban-spec'd Novas.

For that long of a run, a commuter coach with a lavatory would be nice. That or timed washroom breaks between the two termini.

Having said that, on the numerous times that I've taken this bus towards Harrison Hot Springs and back, everyone on board (myself included) seemed to be well prepared for the long runs...

On 5/7/2019 at 10:01 PM, Millennium2002 said:

For that long of a run, a commuter coach with a lavatory would be nice. That or timed washroom breaks between the two termini.

Having said that, on the numerous times that I've taken this bus towards Harrison Hot Springs and back, everyone on board (myself included) seemed to be well prepared for the long runs...

Rumour, and it's always rumour until units show up, is that we "May" get Suburban Enviros on this run.......

Rumour...... Take it with a grain of salt.