Jump to content
M. Parsons

Regina Transit

Recommended Posts

Guest

Hey! I just noticed this video about the new bus signal and it features #824 which is I assume is new for last year. How many new buses did Regina get last year? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not sure if this has been asked yet, but I did come across photos of some of the 2010 LFS in a blue ribbon style livery. Is there any reason behind it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also I seen new Nova LFS in photos with fleet numbers 8XX. 815 is the lowest and 832 is highest I've seen. Does know how many of these buses Regina Transit has?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2018 at 8:26 AM, STO_1601 said:

Also I seen new Nova LFS in photos with fleet numbers 8XX. 815 is the lowest and 832 is highest I've seen. Does know how many of these buses Regina Transit has?

Too many! 😛

I believe the order is 815 to 832 actually. It seems they got a large order all at once. I got a short tour of the garage in April 2018, and when I was there I was in 826 and 830, and they still had the new bus smell. My guide had mentioned they had been delivered earlier in the year.

Also part of the tour was seeing retired 808, an ex-Charlotte unit. At that time it was the only unit left in the building, as the last active one had been sent to auction in November of 2017.

Retired 808 full of spare parts:

B41C786B-4A33-4512-AAA4-E1487BE636BB.thumb.jpeg.f7efdbfc4a2c01cebcae7932e356d5a1.jpeg

Brand new 830 (if I remember correctly 831 and 832 were out for the day so 830 was the highest numbered there)

7733166B-9400-4F49-BFB2-353C02D03A47.thumb.jpeg.ea8b83ff85c760716d91cc6f7c7740b8.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, GMC T6H-5307N said:

Too many! 😛

I believe the order is 815 to 832 actually. It seems they got a large order all at once. I got a short tour of the garage in April 2018, and when I was there I was in 826 and 830, and they still had the new bus smell. My guide had mentioned they had been delivered earlier in the year.

Also part of the tour was seeing retired 808, an ex-Charlotte unit. At that time it was the only unit left in the building, as the last active one had been sent to auction in November of 2017.

Retired 808 full of spare parts:

B41C786B-4A33-4512-AAA4-E1487BE636BB.thumb.jpeg.f7efdbfc4a2c01cebcae7932e356d5a1.jpeg

Brand new 830 (if I remember correctly 831 and 832 were out for the day so 830 was the highest numbered there)

7733166B-9400-4F49-BFB2-353C02D03A47.thumb.jpeg.ea8b83ff85c760716d91cc6f7c7740b8.jpeg

Is it possible you can add this to the wiki along with the Grande West Vincities (708-710)?

BTW are you #t6htransit on Instagram?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, STO_1601 said:

Is it possible you can add this to the wiki along with the Grande West Vincities (708-710)?

BTW are you #t6htransit on Instagram?

Yup that’s me on Insta! 

I’ll see about editing the wiki to reflect that info. I thought I had moved the old 800’s to the retired section but I guess I didn’t! 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×