• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like they’re going to extend the 50 to the new Costco next week. With that comes significant improvements in service (more frequent buses, plus evening and weekend service), though I don’t know why they wouldn’t have the post-9 PM buses leave Cornwall at :15 past the hour, when they would connect with everything else. The new timetable can be found here.

• 1 month later...

RT bus 652 built in 2011 - I just noticed it on the Regina Fire Department training lot in a BADLY BURNED state - most of the rear of the bus appears destroyed by fire. Does anyone know the story behind that? Also noted in the same lot, still intact, bus 602 and a Fishbowl GM New Look that has been converted to a Mobile Command Post! Haven’t been able to snap a photo of the holocausted “totally burnt offering” no. 652 but here are my earlier photos of the Mobile Command Post Fishbowl and no. 602 on that site!

0FD812AF-60E8-4B2A-B1C6-2F6F5183FEE2.jpeg

6A7AE8E2-8770-4AAB-9878-3DDD1F1F27CD.jpeg

I think that this is definitely the last surviving Fishbowl in Regina! I strongly suspect that both it and 602 will likely be set aflame as practice for trainee firemen ( perhaps that’s what happened to 652) unless someone buys and rescues them!

Edited by Ralph Watzke
To add photos & expanded caption
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ralph Watzke said:

RT bus 652 built in 2011 - I just noticed it on the Regina Fire Department training lot in a BADLY BURNED state - most of the rear of the bus appears destroyed by fire. Does anyone know the story behind that? Also noted in the same lot, still intact, bus 602 and a Fishbowl GM New Look that has been converted to a Mobile Command Post! Haven’t been able to snap a photo of the holocausted “totally burnt offering” no. 652 but here are my earlier photos of the Mobile Command Post Fishbowl and no. 602 on that site!

0FD812AF-60E8-4B2A-B1C6-2F6F5183FEE2.jpeg

6A7AE8E2-8770-4AAB-9878-3DDD1F1F27CD.jpeg

I think that this is definitely the last surviving Fishbowl in Regina! I strongly suspect that both it and 602 will likely be set aflame as practice for trainee firemen ( perhaps that’s what happened to 652) unless someone buys and rescues them!

Where's 652?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...